testtest

Budget friendly AR sight tip:

Ruger57

Alpha
You're assembling an AR-15. You can't afford a decent optic. How do you react? A. Get an upper with the A2 front sigh. B. Get a Blitzkrieg Components LLC front sight post replacement, its removal tool, and Blue Loc Tite. D. Install 'B', E. Troy Industries DI-Optic fixed rear sight. Mine lines instantly up likewise in a similar rig.

Palmetto State Armory was selling the SIG MSR red dot for $79.00 recently and they were also clearing out the Burris RT-1 for only $139.00 with free shipping.
The Romeo 5 can be had on sale for $100 pretty regularly and the Bushnell TRS-1 is under $100 as well. Magpul BUIS is under $100 and frankly I have had good luck on ARs with Feyachi flip up BUIS. They are Chinese, but they are steel, they are ball bearing construction and they are $40/pair.

The Romeo 5 can be had on sale for $100 pretty regularly and the Bushnell TRS-1 is under $100 as well. Magpul BUIS is under $100 and frankly I have had good luck on ARs with Feyachi flip up BUIS. They are Chinese, but they are steel, they are ball bearing construction and they are $40/pair.
Definitely some good choices for a low cost option. The Bushnell TRS-1 sells on Midway USA for around $60 on sale.

Back