testtest

Buffalo Bore Ammo

I am a very strong 2nd Amendment supporter, concealed carry daily, have had quite a bit of defensive pistol training over the years, have a defense attorney who specializes in shooting defense cases on speed dial, and hope I never need to use my sidearm in a real self defense situation. I also was a prosecutor in my prior life and a civil trial attorney (now retired) for the balance of my career. I know juries. They can be swayed by evidence that should be otherwise irrelevant. My goal is to live my life out peacefully without ever having to put my fate in the hands of a jury.

Other than someone unintentionally or negligently discharging a firearm due to too light of a trigger weight, this is all BS. No one involved in a self defense shooting is going to have to answer the question " What is the trigger weight of your handgun? " Or should I say no one has yet been able to point to a single example of that happening.

Yes. I have seen that video before and generally respect Ayoob. These are things over which reasonable people can differ though.

Regarding the original thread topic, I ordered Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 255 Grain Lead Keith-Type Semi-Wadcutter Gas Check for my Ruger GP 100 .44 Spl from Midway just the other day. Nice woods revolver. Should be an effective load.

Quinn 44.jpg

Back