testtest

Built in Storage Options (vehicle)

Option for 2021 Ford (4-dr) Bronco. Bolt-in, lockable, heavy-duty steel, w/removeable/arrangeable dividers. $709.00

20211116_140954.png

I have a safe from ConsoleVault, that fits perfectly in my Toyota Tacoma center console. It was easy to install and is bolted in, so hard for someone to remove. I got the 4 combo dial lock, but they make different models that fit a wide range of vehicles. I didn't lose all that much space from the original console size in the truck either, and I'm happy with the purchase.
For anyone interested, I post their link below.

I have a safe from ConsoleVault, that fits perfectly in my Toyota Tacoma center console. It was easy to install and is bolted in, so hard for someone to remove. I got the 4 combo dial lock, but they make different models that fit a wide range of vehicles. I didn't lose all that much space from the original console size in the truck either, and I'm happy with the purchase.
For anyone interested, I post their link below.

Console Vault is the brand of the console vault in the Bronco I've looked at, which also has the rear security box I posted above. The lid is small (imo), but could probably get a subcompact pistol in it. TheConsole Vault in the Bronco is a $339 option via Ford.

Console Vault is the brand of the console vault in the Bronco I've looked at, which also has the rear security box I posted above. The lid is small (imo), but could probably get a subcompact pistol in it. TheConsole Vault in the Bronco is a $339 option via Ford.
In my Tacoma console safe I can get my Hellcat, 2 additional mags and some other small items (couple of masks, small Pelican storage case, tin of mints, etc.). So your correct about storing just a subcompact Scott.
It would be tough to get a full size handgun in there (at least in the Tacoma's case). I'd have to remove all the extra stuff, and even then a full size handgun may not fit. I do have a lock box (three dial tumbler), that can fit a full size handgun plus 1 extra mag. It's secured with a cable attached to the passenger seat frame and I keep it on the rear floor behind the passenger seat. I'm not sure how secure it really is, but it is an alternative in a pinch.

In my Tacoma console safe I can get my Hellcat, 2 additional mags and some other small items (couple of masks, small Pelican storage case, tin of mints, etc.). So your correct about storing just a subcompact Scott.
It would be tough to get a full size handgun in there (at least in the Tacoma's case). I'd have to remove all the extra stuff, and even then a full size handgun may not fit. I do have a lock box (three dial tumbler), that can fit a full size handgun plus 1 extra mag. It's secured with a cable attached to the passenger seat frame and I keep it on the rear floor behind the passenger seat. I'm not sure how secure it really is, but it is an alternative in a pinch.
I use a small lockable (key) vault under the rear seat of my truck, with a cable around the seat frame, and as you stated, it's an alternative in a pinch. With the Bronco, it's the soft top model, so the console vault and steel storage box in the rear will provide some durable, secure storage.

I use a small lockable (key) vault under the rear seat of my truck, with a cable around the seat frame, and as you stated, it's an alternative in a pinch. With the Bronco, it's the soft top model, so the console vault and steel storage box in the rear will provide some durable, secure storage.
Sounds like a plan Scott, and I really like that rear storage option you have too. (y)

Back