testtest

Bul Armory SAS II Ultralight 3.25”

bllefkay

Operator
BUYERS BEWARE!!! If you live in a restricted state with magazine capacity issues, Colorado is 15 limit. Bul Armory will send you a 10 magazine round vice stock 16, no in between which isn’t listed on their site. I don’t know too many folks who buy a double stacked 1911 gun with a magazine capacity of 10 for $1500, there’s too many options at single stack on same platform for 50%+ the monies savings. No compensation offered either, they stated to purchase mags at neighboring states on my dime, lol!

BUYERS BEWARE!!! If you live in a restricted state with magazine capacity issues, Colorado is 15 limit. Bul Armory will send you a 10 magazine round vice stock 16, no in between which isn’t listed on their site. I don’t know too many folks who buy a double stacked 1911 gun with a magazine capacity of 10 for $1500, there’s too many options at single stack on same platform for 50%+ the monies savings. No compensation offered either, they stated to purchase mags at neighboring states on my dime, lol!
You should have known you wouldn’t get a 16 round mag.

10rd are the standard “compliance mag”, industry wide.

Don’t blame the company for your screw up.

YOU are responsible for state laws you live in

Got to be honest, I’m with Hans on this one. I live in a mag ban state and it sucks. Honestly
Makes a lot of guns not worth buying and the ones with limited capacity never go on sale either lol. At least they had the option for 10 rounders that’s not always available in with every manufacturer.

I might have to shift one of these up my priority list.
Truth be known, it’s sweet. I don’t have to dry fire because it’s a proven 1911 platform trigger. My golf buddy is road tripping next month thru a few states and I told him I’ll knock off an additional $75 on my ported Hellcat Pro which he has first dibs on if he hooks me up with two 16 mags!

Chow!

Attachments

• BB3E0B84-3FD3-4E14-9B22-A854E8F9571F.jpeg
    BB3E0B84-3FD3-4E14-9B22-A854E8F9571F.jpeg
    222 KB · Views: 73
Back