testtest

Bump Stock Sales Resume in Texas After ATF Fails to File Stay to Stop 5th Circuit Ruling

As I have said before on this issue, I don't want one myself but if others do, it's their money.
The greater issue is this neuters ATF overreach, and they have procrastinated if not outright cowered to go the Supreme Court because they know they'll affirm the 5th circuit decision nationally and effectively neuter Chevron deference once and for all.

FRTs will be hard for them to go after in the wake of this as well, as well as pistol braces, frames and receivers, etc.

Good for them! Agree they are a spray and pray you hit something close to what you're aiming at. Personally I wouldn't waste my money on one, but I have many friends that did.
When you need cover fire and no mg for it, it's the next best thing. It's mag dump without accuracy or mag dump with controlled aiming for more accurate shots. Don't discount them.

Well folks can celebrate for the time being. If conservatives control at least one house in Congress or the executive branch then a court decision in our favor will stand, but should the day come and Democrats win both Houses of Congress as well as the Presidency then all this will change. So get out the vote!

Back