testtest

Buried treasure in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Wow… not all that far from me, in fact. I didn’t catch which state this lady vet operates in (NC, TN, SC, GA ?).

A big Thanks for posting, Rec !
wvlt is a Knoxville TV station so it stands to reason that she works the Tennessee section of the park. You might glean more information from the article:

Last edited:
The title of the article was a bit alarming to me. I wanted to warn everyone not to dig for, disturb or remove archaeological artifacts in national parks, or on federal land in general. It could easily lead to felony charges for violations of the Archaeological Resources Protection Act. But that's not what the article is about. So...never mind.

The title of the article was a bit alarming to me. I wanted to warn everyone not to dig for, disturb or remove archaeological artifacts in national parks, or on federal land in general. It could easily lead to felony charges for violations of the Archaeological Resources Protection Act. But that's not what the article is about. So...never mind.
I agree.

The NPS doesn't look lightly on folks rooting around & digging up stuff inside National Parks.

Back