testtest

California BS

I swear, buying a gun in California is like playing the lottery or any other game of chance. You either wait your 10 days and are able to go pick up your gun (Win) or you get a Delay notice on day 7 and have to possibly wait 30 days only to get a Undetermined notice (Loss).

You either redo Dros or get a refund. I'm in the Delay period with 2 days left of the 30 days and just have that Nasty feeling it will go Undetermined (ffl doesn't release undetermined).I think Ca does this crap on purpose so you just give up on buying a gun. Ok, I'm done bitchin 😠😠

I swear, buying a gun in California is like playing the lottery or any other game of chance. You either wait your 10 days and are able to go pick up your gun (Win) or you get a Delay notice on day 7 and have to possibly wait 30 days only to get a Undetermined notice (Loss).

You either redo Dros or get a refund. I'm in the Delay period with 2 days left of the 30 days and just have that Nasty feeling it will go Undetermined (ffl doesn't release undetermined).I think Ca does this crap on purpose so you just give up on buying a gun. Ok, I'm done bitchin 😠😠
Be a criminal and get it that day....or be honest and put up with their crap. Just glad I don't live in any of the unconstitutional states. Same day service in good to have.

NJ is not much better. I submitted my handgun permit to the state police on 9/18. It hasn’t moved. When they’re done it goes to my township for their background check. Only then will my permit be granted. I’m looking at late October if i’m lucky. My new Tisas Stingray will be at my LGS by the end of the week and there it will sit until my benevolent gub’mint overlords deem that i am worthy to exercise my 2a rights.

Well, just like I expected. Got the call today and of course.... Undetermined. So ffl is refunding my money minus Dros fees of course. I need to find a Ffl that will release when Dros comes back Undetermined. Until then I guess I'll equip myself with a Stick and a bucket of rocks if I need to defend my family and myself.

NJ is not much better. I submitted my handgun permit to the state police on 9/18. It hasn’t moved. When they’re done it goes to my township for their background check. Only then will my permit be granted. I’m looking at late October if i’m lucky. My new Tisas Stingray will be at my LGS by the end of the week and there it will sit until my benevolent gub’mint overlords deem that i am worthy to exercise my 2a rights.
does that mean state police do a background check, then your township does one if so WHOLLY BANANA brains that would drive me over the edge

Well, just like I expected. Got the call today and of course.... Undetermined. So ffl is refunding my money minus Dros fees of course. I need to find a Ffl that will release when Dros comes back Undetermined. Until then I guess I'll equip myself with a Stick and a bucket of rocks if I need to defend my family and myself.
in my state, each FFL can charge anywhere they want...some were as low as $35.00, nowadays, others have been charging $50.00 (Police and NICS background)

this is for anyone without a CCW.

ccw people, just the usual contact with the NICS. no extra charges.

and yeah, if you get denied, you lose that fee here too.

Well I buy 2 to 4 guns a year never any delay except the regular 10 thing but once my fault you can only buy a gun 30 days out I forget and had to redo the dos and pay again but that was my bad I forget the time frame . But that being said I am 68 years old glad I am at the end of my buying career and just have to worry about ammo . I need a couple more guns and that’s it i have so many it’s hard to shoot them all. That’s my story i I am sticking to it

here
i show my LTC and fill out 4473 form and give guy my debit card or cash and in a shake of lambs tail i am out the door with my new acquisition. no extra fees , just sales tax :mad: :eek: :unsure: :devilish::poop:

does that mean state police do a background check, then your township does one if so WHOLLY BANANA brains that would drive me over the edge
Yup. That is the drill. Dumber part is that if you live in a rural township patrolled by the state police without a township dept then you only have the background check at the state level. So the townships only do it to collect their fee. I pay a state fee of $25 and a township fee of another $25. Total racket.

For those interested..... Today I found a FFL in my area that will release Undetermined 😁. Guns cost a little more but for someone in my position I'll just have to live with it. At least the wife will be able to feel a little safer when it comes to all the garbage going on in California and around the country.

For those interested..... Today I found a FFL in my area that will release Undetermined 😁. Guns cost a little more but for someone in my position I'll just have to live with it. At least the wife will be able to feel a little safer when it comes to all the garbage going on in California and around the country.
Also, who knows, the next Dros might go through with no problems but if it doesn't at least I'll know I can still get the gun I want.

Where is your area

Back