testtest

California Compliant Grips and Stocks

They recently allowed a brand of fixed mag AR to be sold in Massachusetts that you need to push out the takedown pin and flip the upper receiver to load the permanently fixed mag.

The funny thing is you can still buy a variety of firearms that take mags that have a removable mag and don't need as much neutering such as a Tavor, Scar, Mini-14 or a FS2000....etc
How does one neuter a Ruger Mini-14 lol.

I wonder how many liberals don't know the Mini-14 fires the same round as an AR-15 as well as being the gun for choice against Feds in the 1980s. In the 1980s there was some bank robbery in Miami where the robber used a Mini-14 and in the aftermath, almost every law enforcement agency upgraded to the kind of hardware used by the US Military though the GWOT accelerated it. Now they all dress like US Marines in Fallujah.

I do see a market for Springfield to sell like 16 to 18 inch versions of the M1A in those states or a modernized version of the M1 Carbine.

I will add, having been to Mass once, it does have a smug kind of atmosphere to it and felt like San Francisco with better public relations at hiding their lunacy.

How does one neuter a Ruger Mini-14 lol.

I wonder how many liberals don't know the Mini-14 fires the same round as an AR-15 as well as being the gun for choice against Feds in the 1980s. In the 1980s there was some bank robbery in Miami where the robber used a Mini-14 and in the aftermath, almost every law enforcement agency upgraded to the kind of hardware used by the US Military though the GWOT accelerated it. Now they all dress like US Marines in Fallujah.

I do see a market for Springfield to sell like 16 to 18 inch versions of the M1A in those states or a modernized version of the M1 Carbine.

I will add, having been to Mass once, it does have a smug kind of atmosphere to it and felt like San Francisco with better public relations at hiding their lunacy.
I think the Mini-14 slipped under the radar in Massachusetts and also it mostly resembles a hunting rifle especially with the 5-10 round mags available in that state.

Below is a Mini-14 I bought in Massachusetts when I lived there and below that is the badass freedom transformation it took on once I left that pinko state.

Screenshot_20200823-205049_Photos.jpg
20210827_132541.jpg
20210827_132523.jpg

I wanted to know what are this forums thoughts on ergonomics and weight on the fingers as I am still conflicted between the craddle hold grip for the sparrow at the bottom or the pistol like grip with thumb shelf at the top with the ergonomics.

Both rifles shown below are not mine of course lol but just as a visual aid.

8desvhz17hh31.jpg

2bptjwrjhgc21.jpg

Back