testtest

Californians Are Running Out of Handguns the State Will Allow Them to Purchase (Legally)

The danger here is passing a law that requires technology that doesn't reliably exist. Maybe states should ban tobacco products until there's a cure for lung cancer and heart disease. Ban the sale of cars and trucks until there's technology that will make vehicles 100% safe. The list could go on and on.

Attachments

• 1651939143489.png
    1651939143489.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 84
Everyone always talks about common sense when it comes to many things but let’s face it all parents are guilty of having no common sense, why do you ask? Seat belts. Every car has them and it is a law that every occupant in vehicle wears them and the driver is responsible for making sure that is done however almost daily parents put there children on school buses that don’t have them available to use and you want to know why school buses don’t have them? The cost of installing them on all the buses currently in use. MONEY is the reason. Parents put their children on vehicles that offer very little if not none at all against serious injury or death in the event of an accident.
Common sense? I think not.

Everyone always talks about common sense when it comes to many things but let’s face it all parents are guilty of having no common sense, why do you ask? Seat belts. Every car has them and it is a law that every occupant in vehicle wears them and the driver is responsible for making sure that is done however almost daily parents put there children on school buses that don’t have them available to use and you want to know why school buses don’t have them? The cost of installing them on all the buses currently in use. MONEY is the reason. Parents put their children on vehicles that offer very little if not none at all against serious injury or death in the event of an accident.
that's "funny" you mentioned seat belts on school buses...

just yesterday me and a couple of guys were standing outside the LGS/ bait/tackle store, watching a school bus run a stop sign, and we mentioned about an accident, and those kids NOT wearing seat belts.

This information is from a National Association for Pupil Transportation (NAPT) report
"School bus carriers operate the largest mass transportation fleet in the country. Each day, 480,000 yellow school buses travel the nation’s roads. Compare that to transit, with 140,000 total vehicles, 96,000 of which are buses; to the motor coach industry, with 35,000 buses; to commercial airlines, with 7,400 airplanes; and to rail, with 1,200 passenger cars. In fact, our school bus fleet is 2.5 times the size of all other forms of mass transportation combined." By at least that measure, the school bus system is the largest mass transportation system in the nation.

Cow farts are known in the California to pollute the environment and coincidentally, Bill Gates can sell you synthetic meat… always follow the money.

separating California (literally) from the continental united states,and towing it,say 1000 miles away.Will solve our problem.Let them self govern and do whatever it is they want to do with the place.Ive had a bad taste for the state since I came back home in 67 to Camp Pendleton and found the residents extremely hostile to Marines.Local events would advertise and post signs at local events saying "No service personal allowed".The granola state.fruits,nuts and flakes.

separating California (literally) from the continental united states,and towing it,say 1000 miles away.Will solve our problem.Let them self govern and do whatever it is they want to do with the place.Ive had a bad taste for the state since I came back home in 67 to Camp Pendleton and found the residents extremely hostile to Marines.Local events would advertise and post signs at local events saying "No service personal allowed".The granola state.fruits,nuts and flakes.
Sorry you had to put up with that crap after your service, and thank you for it.

I'm not sure which is more dangerous, politicians, Big Tech, NGO's, censorship, or disinformation, but the attacks come from everywhere, 24/7. Staying informed takes considerable time and yet I feel everyday Americans are remarkably sensible in most situations.
Be vigilant, alert and armed. Guns save lives.

Having been there far too many times, I can state with absolute conviction there are three good things about California.

There are roads that leave to the east, roads that leave to the north and roads that leave to the south. In practical terms, however, the eastern option is the only viable choice.

Having been there far too many times, I can state with absolute conviction there are three good things about California.

There are roads that leave to the east, roads that leave to the north and roads that leave to the south. In practical terms, however, the eastern option is the only viable choice.
There are two other things good about California or at least it was in the 80s. One of them is the women and the other one I’m not going to talk about. I lived in Buena Park from ‘85-‘87. I was in a band. Yes we played and hung on the strip. I knew Motley Crue and most of the other guys that hung on the strip at the time. Even “ Dated” Alan Parsons’ daughter. I was about 18 at the time. When I was 15 I lived in Tampa Florida. I was roommates in a flop house with a couple of the guys from Nasty Savage. Also hung out and did shows with Morbid Angel.

Sorry you had to put up with that crap after your service, and thank you for it.
It was very disheartening to return to the usa and find the hostility.I never got this reaction anyplace except in southern California. I think later on in the war.The hostility expanded throughout the country. going on leave we would have to leave the base in uniform.Soon as we got to Oceanside we changed into civilian attire, but you still had to deal with the white sidewall hair cut in a time of long hair.We were obvious :) Thanks for your words :)

It was very disheartening to return to the usa and find the hostility.I never got this reaction anyplace except in southern California. I think later on in the war.The hostility expanded throughout the country. going on leave we would have to leave the base in uniform.Soon as we got to Oceanside we changed into civilian attire, but you still had to deal with the white sidewall hair cut in a time of long hair.We were obvious :) Thanks for your words :)
More than welcome, and do feel free to vent anytime about that certain VC-loving actress that found a media platform in Commiefornia and beyond! 🤬

It’s funny how the left likes to claim the whole spitting on retuning soldiers and calling them baby killers thing never happened. I personally know 3 VietNam vets who were spit on. All of them in California. And I was 5 years old when we pulled out of VietNam.

Thanks for your service brother. It means a whole hell of a lot to some of us.

I live in California we on the north side can’t stand people down south sorry you had to go thru the 💩 we aren’t all bad over here thanks for your service sir

More than welcome, and do feel free to vent anytime about that certain VC-loving actress that found a media platform in Commiefornia and beyond! 🤬
In retrospect , it was the start of where we are right now. Ive watched this evolve over a period of well over 50 years. It has gone well beyond even my worst expectations. According to history.there are 8 step of a democracy.4 up and 4 down.According to many.We are at 7.

Back