testtest

Campus disorder

MRE. The only bargain the military ever got. THREE LIES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. Also, back then they were C-Rats, but you knew that. Thats why we all still carry a P-38 :love:;)

Where is the clown In Charge at Waco, maybe he can "negotiate" with the "students"?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously, if you are a citizen (non-citizens are guests and have a responsibility as such. STFU or go home!) you have the right to voice your opinion, and/or opposition to the Gov. You do NOT have the right to take over buildings, block traffic etc. Enough is enough, clear the thugs out, by whatever means necessary, if they get hurt, too bleeping bad.
what is/was a P-38.??

I think it's a can opener of sorts
Yep.

The P-51 opener is the larger one.

1714573797578.png

"This is not complicated. The University of Florida is not a day care, and we do not treat protesters like children—they knew the rules, they broke the rules, and they'll face the consequences,"

Also at USF...😁

What scares me the most about this is that clearly this generation of college students are completely brainwashed.

I can't come up with another reason why they would look at Hamas' war in Gaza and think that Israel is somehow to blame.

I have to wonder if Japan bombed Pearl Harbor today would they be out there protesting against the United states?

What scares me the most about this is that clearly this generation of college students are completely brainwashed.

I can't come up with another reason why they would look at Hamas' war in Gaza and think that Israel is somehow to blame.

I have to wonder if Japan bombed Pearl Harbor today would they be out there protesting against the United states?
Saw a poll today the 20% of Americans support Hamas. That's 20% of Americans that support terrorists, murders, and rapists....

Fair Warning This Is Going To Be A Religious (Non Proselytizing) Post.

I cannot look at this without filtering it through my religious beliefs. I believe that we are living in the End Times.

The majority of end times prophecies reference Israel. The majority of end times prophecies could not take place if the Jews were wiped out and Israel ceased to exist.

I'm not asking anybody else to believe what I believe but I believe that Satan is more aware of the end times prophecies than most Christians. I absolutely believe he knows the Bible better than most Christians and certainly better than I do.

The Bible says hatred and persecution of the Jews will escalate as we approach the end.

I believe that a big reason for this is because Satan is trying to wipe the Jews out so that all of the end times prophecies regarding the nation of Israel and the Jews can't come to pass.

The Bible states that at the End of Time the spirit of delusion will sweep the globe. I believe that we're seeing that now

They should check all these protesters. If they're foreigners, they should have their visas revoked and be deported immediately. The dems might actually consider this since they're undermining Joe's love affair with Israel. It would be a win all the way around. (y)

MRE. The only bargain the military ever got. THREE LIES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. Also, back then they were C-Rats, but you knew that. Thats why we all still carry a P-38 :love:;)

Where is the clown In Charge at Waco, maybe he can "negotiate" with the "students"?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously, if you are a citizen (non-citizens are guests and have a responsibility as such. STFU or go home!) you have the right to voice your opinion, and/or opposition to the Gov. You do NOT have the right to take over buildings, block traffic etc. Enough is enough, clear the thugs out, by whatever means necessary, if they get hurt, too bleeping bad.
Still have the last P-38 I used in 69.

Back