testtest

Campus disorder

Relatively simple solution to smoke out the leadership. Turn the surveillance state against them. Security cameras and facial recognition software can ID the big wigs and foreign agitators. Follow them to their nest and round them up. Better, trace the funding to the source. After 9-11, Swiss numbered accounts are not immune from scrutiny. The anti-terror financing mechanism is still around if somewhat dormant. They should have done this with Antifa (probably a lot of crossover to pro-Hamas bunch) but the state gave them a free ride too.
but...but... but that would require the FBI to actually go after people that commit crimes????

Yeh, I still have a P-38 from back in those days ... I also have a P-51 too, but not real certain where it is at the moment. But that's OK, I don't have a real need to open a can right now!!! LOL! LOL!
I managed to carry the same P-38 since before the Gulf War on my dog tag chain until shortly after 9-11. Even though I was retired, I still traveled a lot and shortly after 9-11 TSA confiscated it at the security post before I boarded. I guess they thought it was a mini-box cutter. :rolleyes:

PUNK, you’ll have that!
🤣
Idiot rushes officer with half cut pickle barrel.
I saw a video of LAPD letting out all those they arrested last night (in front of the cameras). There were 100's of their people waiting outside the LAPD to welcome their few hrs of jail time and no charges to continue their party. It is all optics to divert your attention away from other things.

yes, but you knew the P-38 was a Walther..??

i didn't and said so in my first or second posting...when i asked what was a P-38

i am not familiar with all the gun makers nor thier models.

google is faster (for me) for results, i tried yahoo, Ask Jeeves, Bing, etc.....i just don't care for thos
GOOD LORD I thought you was kidding.

I managed to carry the same P-38 since before the Gulf War on my dog tag chain until shortly after 9-11. Even though I was retired, I still traveled a lot and shortly after 9-11 TSA confiscated it at the security post before I boarded. I guess they thought it was a mini-box cutter. :rolleyes:
I hope you broke it so the thieves at TSA couldn't have or resell it. :mad:
I don't understand why. Never delt with TSA never intend on flying again, but these :poop:bags put the zap on my brain.

I saw a video of LAPD letting out all those they arrested last night (in front of the cameras). There were 100's of their people waiting outside the LAPD to welcome their few hrs of jail time and no charges to continue their party. It is all optics to divert your attention away from other things.
it's been on my local AM radio talk show this morning, that an HR guy from at least 1 major law firm said, that nearly ALL law firms pay a fee of about $50 for a "deep, dark, websearch" of all potential hirees to those laws firms....or any other major corporation, not just law firms.

they DO NOT want "anti-semitic, racists, whimps and other trouble makers" working at those law firms.

they will "fold" trying to defend thier clients...the guy ought to know, he's an expert in the field. (as said by the radio show host)

i say "wimp" cuz here, they barricaded themselves in the building, then DEMANDED food and water, saying that they pay the college for those items with thier tuition.

1) there is are water fountains INSIDE the building

2) there IS a cafeteria INSIDE the building.....

"entitled little biotches"

"sheeples being lead by the agitator's, that ain't even students", but most likely paid trouble makers.

it's been on my local AM radio talk show this morning, that an HR guy from at least 1 major law firm said, that nearly ALL law firms pay a fee of about $50 for a "deep, dark, websearch" of all potential hirees to those laws firms....or any other major corporation, not just law firms.

they DO NOT want "anti-semitic, racists, whimps and other trouble makers" working at those law firms.

they will "fold" trying to defend thier clients...the guy ought to know, he's an expert in the field. (as said by the radio show host)

i say "wimp" cuz here, they barricaded themselves in the building, then DEMANDED food and water, saying that they pay the college for those items with thier tuition.

1) there is are water fountains INSIDE the building

2) there IS a cafeteria INSIDE the building.....

"entitled little biotches"

"sheeples being lead by the agitator's, that ain't even students", but most likely paid trouble makers.

***************************************************************************************************************
1714739413121.png

Now the snowflakes at Columbia want final exams cancelled because they're traumatized.

Since the majority of these DEI Universities give this generation participation "As" on exams I'd say if they don't want to do finals they all get "E"s, and overall failing grades for all their classes in this Semester/Quarter, and noted on their academic records.

Now the snowflakes at Columbia want final exams cancelled because they're traumatized.

Since the majority of these DEI Universities give this generation participation "As" on exams I'd say if they don't want to do finals they all get "E"s, and overall failing grades for all their classes in this Semester/Quarter, and noted on their academic records.
If you tried to go to class and be a good student, then I can understand. Possibly.
If you were part of the demonstration.. pound sand..

Back