testtest

Campus disorder

Is this a surprise to anyone ❓

1714811072780.jpeg

No way in hell would I ever agree to any "demand" from these snowflakes. They are in no position to be 'demanding' anything, but in another time I would possibly agree to sit down and discuss their concerns. With all the destruction to public and private property they have done, all the harm to the facility they have caused, the amount of work and cost to repair and clean the properties, and on and on and on! Nosiree-bob, not one damned second of my time would any of them get under these conditions.

No way in hell would I ever agree to any "demand" from these snowflakes. They are in no position to be 'demanding' anything, but in another time I would possibly agree to sit down and discuss their concerns. With all the destruction to public and private property they have done, all the harm to the facility they have caused, the amount of work and cost to repair and clean the properties, and on and on and on! Nosiree-bob, not one damned second of my time would any of them get under these conditions.
in the end..?

the universities don't wanna lose those millions of dollars in tuition......

Off with their heads!
GWU anarchists call for beheadings of school administrators amid anti-Israel encampment

Gee was there ever any doubt there were mideastern extremist terrorists in that group? Waiting for a few stoning of the women there in college.

Back