testtest

Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

I understand law. I also understand fear of serious harm or death.

In this case, I don't think it was reasonable to think she was in threat of serious harm or death since she was armed and he wasn't. REASONABLE being the key word here.

If there was more than one person, if he had ANY kind of weapon, knife, tire iron, baseball bat, etc...then I would change my mind.

But that's just my opinion.

For me the fact she came back woth the firearm. And quite possibly was the original aggressor so I am sort of surprised she was bit charged (it could easily go the other way for the next case) so either the area was afraid of disturbances if they charged her or thwre was something in the deceased social media stuff that we won’t be privy too that changed the relevence.

The civil trial if any will be interesting.

But whatever I will stay in the avoiding category myself
 
Back
Top