testtest

Canada PM proposes ban on AR’s and Pistols

When you live in a country with no true freedoms like Canada the government can just change the laws as they see fit.

Canada already has a very restricted free speech policy so much so that comedians in Canada have been arrested for telling what their laws deems offensive jokes on stage.

1654001967850.png

Canadian Wildlife - Polar Bear, Brown Bears, Black Bears, Grey Wolf, Coyotes, Cougars and Wolverines.

Last edited:
Kinda like chicago does now.
Besides the curfew near the bean, AKA Grant Park it should also continue in the neighborhoods....
Gun-ban Sanctuary Chicago, Home of the $25 gun, 5% county ammo taxes ("Special Purpose Equity Fund to fund gun violence prevention programs." Revenue from the tax will also go to "operations and programs aimed at reducing gun violence.")

Fri afternoon thru Sun night, 56 shot - 9 killed / 47 wounded
Year to date: 1221 Shot, 225 killed / 996 wounded, Total Homicides 249*
(*Still clinging to life is a 75 yr old man that was set on fire downtown Wednesday by a feral, repeat low bond, cook county fugitive.)

Don’t expect peep from Summer of Joy™️ mayor or cook county equity prosecutor.
The only complaint comes from the guy that has to keep greasing the bottom bearings on the revolving door at the county jail (bad knees I hear).

As far as Canada goes, how this nut job was re-elected after all his tyrannical mandates, lockdowns and riots is beyond belief. He has nothing to lose. I expect some real pushback from parliament.
The Big Guy is hosting New Zealand’s weirdo PM today to push her agenda and create a new Distraction for WH to deflect from uncontrollable inflation and supply chain shortages due to rising fuel costs.

Gun-ban Sanctuary Chicago, Home of the $25 gun, 5% county ammo taxes ("Special Purpose Equity Fund to fund gun violence prevention programs." Revenue from the tax will also go to "operations and programs aimed at reducing gun violence.")

Fri afternoon thru Sun night, 56 shot - 9 killed / 47 wounded
Year to date: 1221 Shot, 225 killed / 996 wounded, Total Homicides 249*
(*Still clinging to life is a 75 yr old man that was set on fire downtown Wednesday by a feral, repeat low bond, cook county fugitive.)

Don’t expect peep from Summer of Joy™️ mayor or cook county equity prosecutor.
The only complaint comes from the guy that has to keep greasing the bottom bearings on the revolving door at the county jail (bad knees I hear).

As far as Canada goes, how this nut job was re-elected after all his tyrannical mandates, lockdowns and riots is beyond belief. He has nothing to lose. I expect some real pushback from parliament.
The Big Guy is hosting New Zealand’s weirdo PM today to push her agenda and create a new Distraction for WH to deflect from uncontrollable inflation and supply chain shortages due to rising fuel costs.

Trudeau doesn't have enough opposition. The liberals control enough of the vote that whatever he proposes will pass. Canadian citizens have zero say in the matter, so to speak.

Sheep with no b@ll$ get what they deserve - eaten. I don't know what is in the water up there but they have no real men and apparently don't want any.

Back