testtest

Car theft Crime… Its an automakers problem

Understand our new mayor was a public skool teacher, so he’s real smart and more smarter than 89% of the city Law Dept scholarship lawyers, so he probably had to draft the suit himself.

Did the mayor mention the TikToK Kia boys? Oh no he didn’t. That would be demonizing.

Basically All talk - No action like his dimwit predecessor.

Advanced safety feature....what’s that, a key? Maybe if there weren’t windows or doors on cars they wouldn’t be able to get inside to defeat the ignition - what the huh? Wonder what he’s about do about those climate change necessity catalytic converter thefts.

What this mayor isn’t talking about are the car jacking robberies. It’s still a “stolen vehicle” regardless if the ignition was defeated or not and then these vehicles are used for more street robberies that this city by order of a civilian review council, will not allow criminals to be INTERRUPTED by police intervention or to chase after.

Fact: The first 100 days of King of Chicago Brandon Johnsons reign there were 204 homicides committed. Not a joke. He is, but I’m not judging.

1693276444076.jpeg

Columbus Ohio's moronic mouthpiece of a mayor already pulled this nonsensical maneuver this February past, as the "KiaBoys" continue unabated. And now, it seems, these kids are nearly always armed. Sue the automakers, release the young gangsters to return to their obviously troubled homes. Makes sense. Democrats. . .

Good grief !!!🙄🙄🙄

I’m suing Blue Bell for my spare tire…

Double Edge Sword.
First those two auto makers should be held accountable for allowing the affected vehicles to start by just inserting a USB cable into a USB port under the steering column cover.
Due to this it’s reported that multiple insurance companies refuse to right policies for these vehicles.
As far as the mayor of Chicago it’s obvious he’s just deflecting blame for his obvious very poor policies on public safety. When you allow criminals to rule you get what you deserve unfortunately the law abiding citizens of Chicago don’t deserve this.

Double Edge Sword.
First those two auto makers should be held accountable for allowing the affected vehicles to start by just inserting a USB cable into a USB port under the steering column cover.
Due to this it’s reported that multiple insurance companies refuse to right policies for these vehicles.
As far as the mayor of Chicago it’s obvious he’s just deflecting blame for his obvious very poor policies on public safety. When you allow criminals to rule you get what you deserve unfortunately the law abiding citizens of Chicago don’t deserve this.
I’d have to amend that last sentence a little, Key. The citizens of Chicago, law abiding or not, deserve EXACTLY what they voted for.

Double Edge Sword.
They voted for this, they deserve what they voted for.

They got what they voted for. Auto makers should be responsible for their lack of security features in their automobiles. I guess the Koreans were just charging more for less when it comes to their products. I would NEVER own a Korean automobile! Never! There is a reason why they have a 100 thousand mile warranty!

My mothers last sportage, 286k. The current one, 170k or so. The last one, there was just no body left from Chicagoland winters. This one, bodies hanging in there and running like a top. I can't complain about Kia's workmanship. Nothing can be done about the corrosion though. Otherwise, damn thing would probably run forever.
Back to the original point, the lefts new game appears to be, tie everything up in court. We'll bankrupt everything. In the meantime, let crime go unchecked, but disarm the law abiding. Great plan... bunch a jag-offs.

Good grief !!!🙄🙄🙄

I’m suing Blue Bell for my spare tire…

Mayor of STL filed suit against them about a year ago. Chitcago is just jumping on the bandwagon.

Similar to going after guns, they need a scapegoat to blame crime on to deflect from their dangerous and stupid soft on crime policies.

From the article:
“ ‘The impact of car theft on Chicago residents can be deeply destabilizing, particularly for low- to middle-income workers who have fewer options for getting to work and taking care of their families," Johnson said. "The failure of Kia and Hyundai to install basic auto-theft prevention technology in these models is sheer negligence, and as a result, a citywide and nationwide crime spree around automobile theft has been unfolding right before our eyes."

A couple points:
1. Notice the part about low to middle income people being affected? Well, obviously they are the ones most impacted by gov’t failure to fight crime. By the way, thats also where the criminal element comes from….
2. Nationwide crime spree?? No, I don’t think so. It’s only city-states like Chicago, where it’s been made profitable, viable and, practically speaking, decriminalized.
Rest of the country gets along just fine with Kia’s and Hyundai’s.

Talk about distortions.

I hope I'm seeing one term for this knucklehead.

Back