testtest

Carry Conditions

SMSgtRod

Professional
Founding Member
Rather than assume we all know them. When you hear carry conditions mentioned this is what they are referring to.

Carry Conditions.JPG

I carry my Glock in condition Zero as there is no safety, and my SA 1911 in condition One, except it is modified to
allow for the hammer to appear to be down.

78D53C9F-A56A-453D-B659-C7A95CE0EC87.jpeg
My daily carry, a smith and Wesson scandium with a safe fast system I installed, carried condition one except with the hammer down, when you sweep off the safety the hammer cocks itself, the senior master Sgt. And I like the same stuff.

An ambidextrous magazine release on a 1911. I had never thought of that, and no one has ever asked me for one. Got any links for me? I am left handed but carry right due to right eye dominance. Great idea!

An ambidextrous magazine release on a 1911. I had never thought of that, and no one has ever asked me for one. Got any links for me? I am left handed but carry right due to right eye dominance. Great idea!
You can see the ambi mag here on my SA 1911. My SFS kit came with the hammer, extended slide release, ambi safety, ambi mag release and springs.
This link will take you to he ambi mag release: https://bhspringsolutions.com/index.php/product/1911-ambidextrous-mag-release/

So what condition would a double action only pistol like my Ruger LCP be in, with a round in the chamber? It's hammer down, with a round, and has no safety....

Back