testtest

carry flashlights

I always have a light due to my chosen profession and have currently settled on the Streamlight protac 1L-1aa. I use the more expensive (twice as bright) lithium battery when not at work. The old aa option does fine at work with 150 lumens. I like the ability to clip it to the cap for hands free work.

I work in Corrections and have carried this light for 4 years with out fail. It is my hunt/ search/ everything light.
I like the sound of 1000 lumens, of course I will take about any excuse to buy another light. It seems I feel the same about firearms much to the dismay of my wife. She doesn't complain much when we get in a sketchy situation though.

I work in Corrections and have carried this light for 4 years with out fail. It is my hunt/ search/ everything light.
https://www.gearhunder.com/best-tactical-flashlight/

Fenix flashlight is awesome! I live in a place without street lights, so when night falls, it will soon become dark. I take a walk with my puppy every night and I have been worried about my dog and myself being injured. Fenix made me worry-free, bright light!

Back