testtest

cats do the darndest things

We have a cat named Toast (I didn't name it) that's very vocal and makes all sorts of crazy sounds. Sometimes he makes velociraptor sounds, chirps like a bird, squeaks like a mouse or sounds like an autobot transforming..............yup you heard correct, he's a crazy kid! When he sounds like a transformer my kids say "kitty cats roll out"!

I am not a cat person …
IMG_3474.jpeg

Last edited:
Sounds very cute. I am an admited cat lover. We have had a cat our entire 44 year marriage. They all have such interesting and unique personalities. Ginger loves sleeping on his back and only makes small chirp sounds.

20230829_142617.jpg

I sometimes swear he understand English. I was talking to Pat about a week ago that he does not jump in my chair to tease me like Tabby used to. Two days later he jumped in my chair crouched down and waited for me to "get him" then he ran thru the house wanting to be chased, and has been "stealing" my chair ever since.

Afew of them go into a DEEP sleep. Not sure if they're alive or not. I'll grab their tail, shake their head and turn them over and still don't wake up. A few minutes later they'll wake up startled. Like WYF just happened look.
Our old cat Bonnie used to do that,she used to lie there perfectly still not even looked like she was breathing,fussed her and moved her then she woke up and was like "yes what do you want?,damn humans" lol

Back