testtest

CCRKBA Adds These Country Music Stars to the ‘Gun Prohibitionist List

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Just saw this and thought I would post it, figured some of these were anti 2nd amendment, but since I don’t listen to this kind of depressing music is doesn’t bother me, interesting though

Fortunately I've only heard of 4-5 of these :poop:-heads, and don't listen to country music.

I'm patiently waiting for these 19 & the rest on the list to personally go into the US inner cities and advocate for the end of certain minority on certain minority violence, and to condemn the Summer of 2020 riots in multiple cities that cost $2 billion in destroyed property and a couple dozen deaths.

I think it will be a long wait.

Huh.

Seems that “cancel culture” is alive & well on both sides of the fence.
Frankly Hans it’s about time. We’ve been letting them kick the crap out of us while we pretend to take the high road for way too long. It’s time to use their own tactics against them. Including voting early, often and by mail. Blatantly presenting opinions as facts in the news media. While we’re at it we should urge publicly held companies to refrain from doing business with companies that threaten the safety and security of Americans by supporting left wing causes. 😊

Back