testtest

CCRKBA Adds These Country Music Stars to the ‘Gun Prohibitionist List

Actually, I’d say the right started it…see: McCarthyism & blacklisting.
Not effectively. Besides, comparing conservatives from even as late as the sixties to conservatives today is exactly the same thing as comparing Al Gore’s dad and the Dixiecrat, KKK founding racists to modern democrats. Even if Killary IS on record calling a former klan grand wizard her mentor.

Actually, I’d say the right started it…see: McCarthyism & blacklisting.
I knew were you were going, so I saw the shot so I took it. :sneaky:

9547728b45be585e25f4c438de3d198ee9ad4c93f76405b4f3508876c3838216_1.jpg

Wow, sorry, wonder where that list is….ok found it….

Wow, Tim McGraw doesn’t seem to mind rapidly-administered self defense in “1883.” Not too surprising I guess, as plenty of celebs who’ve made big bank playing characters busting caps into the heads of baddies on screen are anti-2A off screen (ex. Liam Neeson).

Haven't heard of 3/4 of them.
That’s because most of them are NOT original country music singers but instead new comers that jumped on the country music bandwagon and frankly just suck, I listened to country music exclusively back in the 80’s and early 90’s in fact in Connecticut there was a radio station that exclusively played CM however when they started to play the same 30-40 true country songs over and over and then added in the new crap I moved on.

That’s because most of them are NOT original country music singers but instead new comers that jumped on the country music bandwagon and frankly just suck, I listened to country music exclusively back in the 80’s and early 90’s in fact in Connecticut there was a radio station that exclusively played CM however when they started to play the same 30-40 true country songs over and over and then added in the new crap I moved on.
I'm generally not a country music fan, but I do like Hank Sr., Hank III, Waylon, George Jones, etc. You know, real country.

Just saw this and thought I would post it, figured some of these were anti 2nd amendment, but since I don’t listen to this kind of depressing music is doesn’t bother me, interesting though

Does not surprise me at all unfortunately Nashville is not the same town anymore as the Lib-**** movement is creeping in. However, kid Rock has his home and club in Nashville and he does not put up with any of their crap very out spoken. There are others also but he is the dominant force in Nashville

Does not surprise me at all unfortunately Nashville is not the same town anymore as the Lib-**** movement is creeping in. However, kid Rock has his home and club in Nashville and he does not put up with any of their crap very out spoken. There are others also but he is the dominant force in Nashville
Hank III has something to say about Bob Ritchie ( Kid Rock) as well.

Also NSFW

Here is what Hank III has to say about "Pop Country".

NSFW
Thanks for posting that song link because I agree...:)

I like old country(Country Boy Will Survive, Devil Went Down to Georgia, Amarillo By Morning, etc, etc...:). I don't listen to the new country because it sounds like crap to me.

Down here in near the Mexican Border I listen to Tejano, Mexican, Central and South American, music. I like some Cuban music sometimes...:) Cumbia, Bolero, etc songs haven't changed much over the years...;)

Back