testtest

CCW: Buy the Best Holster you can Afford

Good article however I’m envisioning the YouTube video of some guy unzipping his pants to get to his gun 🤦‍♂️
What if he pulled out the wrong........
I’ll stop now. 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, there were two designs that did that...one was the wildly misnamed “Smartcarry”, the other “Thunderwear”...both involved digging around in one’s nethers to get to the gun.

Let alone they were soft & floppy, which is a bad idea to carry any gun in...

My Dad once said I was a holster prostitute-I just love me some great looking leather.
I would bet that I have spent well north of $1500.00 in the last ten years.
Between gunbelt-holster and mag pouch I have usually $350.00 worth of leather on.
I saw a fella at our local Wal Mart with a Hi Point sagging out of a Uncle Mikes-I was prepared to try and catch it if it fell-either that or run like crazy if that puppy hits the floor the thing will probably fire.

My Dad once said I was a holster prostitute-I just love me some great looking leather.
I would bet that I have spent well north of $1500.00 in the last ten years.
Between gunbelt-holster and mag pouch I have usually $350.00 worth of leather on.
I saw a fella at our local Wal Mart with a Hi Point sagging out of a Uncle Mikes-I was prepared to try and catch it if it fell-either that or run like crazy if that puppy hits the floor the thing will probably fire.
With the money I’ve spent on the custom rigs I own I’m probably very close to that. The positive note to that is they are all used and will be passed down to my boys along with my guns.

Good holsters are not cheap and I don't think you could buy a good one at Walmart. I have one I like now, but there is another one that I would sort of like to try, but not $70 worth. :)

Guys, if you're looking for an affordable and comfortable concealed carry solution, check out my shop- Telortactical.com
Shop online right now and save 10% with code FB10

We use medical grade materials to keep you cool, dry, and secure. Universal Fit for any handgun and no digging around in your Netherlands region 😂(n)

ask your favorite gun shop if they carry Telor Tactical.

Back