testtest

CCW: Expect the Unexpected

The bottom line is always have your gun with you and train, train, train.
I went to the outdoor range this morning with of course my concealed carry gun and my Saint Edge 5.56 pistol and spent 6 hours firing just my Edge Pistol. My objective was to zero in one of the two Vortex red dot sights I brought with me.
One I failed with however the second was successful.
My point.
I learned two things about that weapon.
First is I learned how that gun runs and performs.
The second is how I am with that gun and what I need to do to run that gun to get the upmost performance from it.

A side note is I put 120 rounds through it and no failures at all, the gun ran flawlessly.

The bottom line is always have your gun with you and train, train, train.
I went to the outdoor range this morning with of course my concealed carry gun and my Saint Edge 5.56 pistol and spent 6 hours firing just my Edge Pistol. My objective was to zero in one of the two Vortex red dot sights I brought with me.
One I failed with however the second was successful.
My point.
I learned two things about that weapon.
First is I learned how that gun runs and performs.
The second is how I am with that gun and what I need to do to run that gun to get the upmost performance from it.

A side note is I put 120 rounds through it and no failures at all, the gun ran flawlessly.
Familiarity with your weapon of choice is paramount. I do not want to question how my weapon works or where it hits in a crisis situation, I'm relying on muscle memory and training for that.

Back