testtest

CCW’s & Road Rage, A Deadly Combination

X

XD94045

I vividly remember this case and I told my wife at the time, “If you know that you only have two (2) switches, in my case, off & on, it’s best to steer clear of environments that will test you.

The article points out the foolishness of talking to the police without a lawyer, and how what you say on social media today just might bite you tomorrow.

If a person cannot or will not keep their temper in check they probably should not even consider having something with them that will further escalate the situation. Road rage is something anybody who drives may encounter at any time-to exchange “tit for tat” is nothing more than asking for trouble. My old Dad told me MANY decades ago, “ifyou go around looking for trouble you’ll find it”.

This happened around 2007-8 ish. I was not the aggressor, someone got mad at me because, I am guessing, I did not move fast enough for them at nearby stop light. I never cut anyone off and was in The main lane that all other traffic merged into. They actually followed me to my home. I got out of vehicle as quickly as I could and went inside . Grabbed my shotgun and stood at my front door behind the storm door.
They mouthed off from The street never pulling onto my property. I did not say a word I just stood in my doorway till they drove off.
Since that day I always make sure I carry when I leave my home.

Back