testtest

Checked off a box on my Wishlist. Something unique.

Bragah

Elite
Purely for the fun at the range and its uniqueness, a Kriss Vector CBR Gen2 9mm Rifle.

Picked it up about a month ago and it's been a blast. Super soft, close to zero muzzle rise, crazy fast back on target and extremely accurate.

Wanted one for a while, found one for $100 under MSRP locally brand new, couldn't say no.
Would definitely recommend trying one if you haven't.
vector1.jpg

Purely for the fun at the range and its uniqueness, a Kriss Vector CBR Gen2 9mm Rifle.

Picked it up about a month ago and it's been a blast. Super soft, close to zero muzzle rise, crazy fast back on target and extremely accurate.

Wanted one for a while, found one for $100 under MSRP locally brand new, couldn't say no.
Would definitely recommend trying one if you haven't.
View attachment 56409
they are definitely fun. tried one a few times as a rental.
I didnt need another 9mm ammo eating machine. my pistol do that enough already.

Our very compassionate overlords here in Illinois keep a wary eye out for things such as this that might harm us. They don't allow such evil things so that we may stay safe. 😤🤬
Understandable. You can tell it’s evil cause it’s got that dark finish and it’s ugly🙄. Now if they made ‘em in pink with purty polka dots they’d be friendly and welcome 😏. Stupid politicians. I’m old enough to remember the hew and cry of “there will be blood in the streets” when CC was brought back years ago. Didn’t happen of course, now, what, 29 states are constitutional carry and still no problems. The cesspools ran by the leftist political machine are still cesspools, the rest of the country’s doing just fine (or would be if Uncle Joe and his cronies would leave it alone.)

Back