testtest

Choosing a Concealed Carry Gun Belt — Ratchet Belts and Other Modern Solutions

Ive found the specialty belts are to stiff for me.due to,having lower back,spine & hip issues.I use a standard black leather belt with my hellcat.Inside carry just won't work for me due to my physical issues,which include a large portion of mesh on my right side.Just below my waist.with 40 or 50 stainless steel staples.Holding parts together damaged while in the employment of our government.Urban carry leather-lock was the answer for me.After going through many other options.It just works & it's like it's not there

I wear the same belts with zero complaints. My Versa Carry leather belts are the double stitch, underground, and rancher.
I usually use the Versa Carry double leather OWB with my Archangel holster and my full size TZ, just looks bad ass. 20201210_175133.jpg

I have used Hanks belts for many years. They serve me very well.
Own 6 myself. Excellent company who stands behind their 100 warranty.
I'm firmly in the old world Harness leather and Bison camp.
Even bought my dog one of these to sport.
Since I'm a good customer they knocked 25% off.

A little over a year ago I bought a Bullhide belt with steel core . This one --> https://www.bullhidebelts.com/colle...lhide-gun-belt-sku-1014?variant=2221297762316

It is a very well made belt but it is just to stiff for me. I have extra meat .... ok I am fat .... on my bones and the belt doesn't give at all. There fore , it digs into my extra meat and becomes very uncomfortable very quickly.

I turned around and bought this belt --> https://www.bullhidebelts.com/colle...stitched-max-thickness-bullhide-belt-sku-1003 I love this belt and wish I had bought it first. (y)

I've had a relentless tasctical forever and it has served me well. Still wear it all the time. I have had a few from Midway. Lately, I have been looking into OWB holsters. Versa Carry has had 25% off site wide and we had a tax free weekend, so I picked up a few Compound holsters and an Underground Carry Belt. Havent broken the belt in yet and I like it already. Hopefully it holds up.

I've had a relentless tasctical forever and it has served me well. Still wear it all the time. I have had a few from Midway. Lately, I have been looking into OWB holsters. Versa Carry has had 25% off site wide and we had a tax free weekend, so I picked up a few Compound holsters and an Underground Carry Belt. Havent broken the belt in yet and I like it already. Hopefully it holds up.
I have a $30 Gun Belt ( it was actually closer to $50 though). Nothing wrong with it, but I am looking for a better belt now. Haven't made my mind up, but I may go for one of the Crossbreed Seconds. I like their stuff.

I would also suggest checking out Muddy River Tactical for OWB holsters. I have one for a VP9 and one on the way for a P30L. They are extremely comfortable, well made and conceal very, very nicely. Another very comfortable and tight to the body OWB holster is the Clinger No Print Wonder. I think they call it something else now, but it's the same holster.

A little over a year ago I bought a Bullhide belt with steel core . This one --> https://www.bullhidebelts.com/colle...lhide-gun-belt-sku-1014?variant=2221297762316

It is a very well made belt but it is just to stiff for me. I have extra meat .... ok I am fat .... on my bones and the belt doesn't give at all. There fore , it digs into my extra meat and becomes very uncomfortable very quickly.

I turned around and bought this belt --> https://www.bullhidebelts.com/colle...stitched-max-thickness-bullhide-belt-sku-1003 I love this belt and wish I had bought it first. (y)
This is the deal with my belt as well. Steel core. Not the most comfortable thing. And I don't have much extra meat on my bones either.

I have a $30 Gun Belt ( it was actually closer to $50 though). Nothing wrong with it, but I am looking for a better belt now. Haven't made my mind up, but I may go for one of the Crossbreed Seconds. I like their stuff.

I would also suggest checking out Muddy River Tactical for OWB holsters. I have one for a VP9 and one on the way for a P30L. They are extremely comfortable, well made and conceal very, very nicely. Another very comfortable and tight to the body OWB holster is the Clinger No Print Wonder. I think they call it something else now, but it's the same holster.
Thanks for the info @Bassbob. I also picked up a few Tulster Contour OWB. Will see how those work. May have to wait for the weather to get a bit cooler though.

I have used Hanks belts for many years. They serve me very well.
I too like Hank's belts. They are sturdy. Look good. Last forever (I use belt dressing on my belts about every 6 months). The only drawback are the sizes are a little wonky. Two belts are the same size, but one is actually 2 inches longer...plus the longer one has 8 holes, while the shorter one has only 6 holes. That said, I swear by them!

Back