testtest

Christmas Gift

Oaktree45

Master Class
One of the gifts my wife bought me for Christmas was a CHEAP ($18) smartwatch. I am amazed at how many features it has and how well it works. The most difficult part of pairing the watch to my smartphone was reading the directions. The print was so tiny I had to use a magnifying glass to read it.

During the pairing, a screen popped up that was written in Chinese. I guess that means all the info on my phone is now in China too. LOL! Regardless I’m enjoying my smartwatch.

One of the gifts my wife bought me for Christmas was a CHEAP ($18) smartwatch. I am amazed at how many features it has and how well it works. The most difficult part of pairing the watch to my smartphone was reading the directions. The print was so tiny I had to use a magnifying glass to read it.

During the pairing, a screen popped up that was written in Chinese. I guess that means all the info on my phone is now in China too. LOL! Regardless I’m enjoying my smartwatch.
I'm with you on the magnifying glass part. It seems small print directions are a plot against seniors. Heck, even my new glasses don't help.

The older I get the shorter my arms get.
IMG_2378.jpeg

You got printed instructions?

Back