Chuck Cunningham...???

Old_Me

Ronin
1659552997657.png

1659553059459.png

anyone recall him...??

without "Googling"...???

no...???

well, he was an original if hardly ever seen brother to "Richie Cunningham" of Happy Days...you'd have seen him in the opening credits at the dinner table.

anyway, the other night, "Death Wish, part 3" was on one of the cable channels......anyone recall those movies...???

well, in one of the shooting scenes, (Gavan O'Herlihy, aka, Chuck Cunningham) is shooting at Charles Bronson....

so...??

well, i caught the sight of him using a Browning Hi Power.......(look again at pic #2)

funny how when i used to watch a movie or tv show, i could care less the firearms.

now, i look for them, and try to ID them....

in "real life", Gaven died in 2021 at the age of 70

View attachment 29623

View attachment 29624

anyone recall him...??

without "Googling"...???

no...???

well, he was an original if hardly ever seen brother to "Richie Cunningham" of Happy Days...you'd have seen him in the opening credits at the dinner table.

anyway, the other night, "Death Wish, part 3" was on one of the cable channels......anyone recall those movies...???

well, in one of the shooting scenes, (Gavan O'Herlihy, aka, Chuck Cunningham) is shooting at Charles Bronson....

so...??

well, i caught the sight of him using a Browning Hi Power.......(look again at pic #2)

funny how when i used to watch a movie or tv show, i could care less the firearms.

now, i look for them, and try to ID them....

in "real life", Gaven died in 2021 at the age of 70
since i picked up shooting i've become more interested in what the actors are carrying in movies.

since i picked up shooting i've become more interested in what the actors are carrying in movies.
i know, at one time, i could give a rats butt......

now, it's interesting the choices some directors? make in having firearms.

i wonder too if the actors have any say in what firearms they use?

like The Duke, did he specify his choice of revolvers?

i'd be thinking that if the actor was a gun owner him/herself, then maybe yes..????

Back