testtest

Chuck Schumer Pronounces Lawful, Regulated, Licensed Firearms Dealers are ‘Evil

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Looks like Mr Schumer is at it again or should I say still, now firearms dealers are in his opinion “evil”.... wish there was term limits for the senate and the house.

Thanks for posting Anni,
Sounds like lot of ignorant hate inside that guy, he should learn to keep to himself?
Mr. Schumer needs a very long vacation before gives himself and others ulcers?
World may be a better place if he and Pelosi both retired?
They're not doing anyone any good including themselves.

If the old saying is true that ignorance is bliss then many of those in our government are blissfully happy.
The problem is they are totally ignorant.
It's not ignorance.

It's actively evil. He knows exactly what he's doing.

You can't overthrow a nation, if the populace has the ability to fight back. It's like these mass shootings, but on a bigger scale. They only attack gun-free zones for a reason.

Becuase nobody can fight back.

They want to turn the entire nation into a helpless, ripe-for-picking, gun-free zone.

TERM LIMITS......that’s all I am saying....🤔🤔
Agreed.
Sometimes more like age limits and retirement requirements as well? Senility and other mostly livable conditions are generally acceptable in society more for the most part, but when in leadership roles, effecting the masses? Am not thinking is a good idea from results have seen in D.C. Am thinking some suffer from brain strain. We all have our limits?

Crisis? There’s no surge. They’re children not insurgents. That’s what Jen Psaki said. Clearly she’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Surge is not related to much less the root word of insurgent.
AOC says the word surge is white supremacist. Is anyone going to argue that the vast majority of people who lived here and built this empire were white? Yes there were slaves and asians who were not maybe treated all that well, I admit that. But you have to admit it was mainly white people who built this country.
Then all of the sudden everyone wants in, wants a piece of the pie?
So according to them if I plant a garden and it does really well and nobody else can plant or grow anything I am racist because I wish to reap the benefits of my own work and abilities?
By that logic, remember in Forest Gump when his boat was the only one to survive the storm and then he became a large corp, is that is racist?
If the spanish have been in Mexico with beautiful beaches, far far longer than white people have been in the US, how is it our fault that they are not as developed as us?
Listen, I am not racist, but I do not understand how the team that wins the super bowl has to split the money, the title, the rings and everything else with the losing team. If that is how they want to do it, then what you are talking about is no different than Steve Jobs or that Facebook guy, should be making the same amount of money as everyone else. Because his hard work means no more than yours, your parents, grand parents or great grand parents hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not them.

Our rules don't apply to them. They, are exempt. Just ask 'em.

Not really sure on how to respond to or on your statement, laugh, chuckle or scream, but likely do understand your meaning?

Also, I sometimes understand other meanings associated with their aloof pampered "special attitudes" like acting tyrannical, obnoxious, narrow minded and selfserving that fit into some of their spiels too?

Some of their actions are a bit too wide spread to be only child or 1st born child syndrome, but close? Are they too old for good spankings? :) OOOPS! Not socially acceptable, my bad?

Not really sure on how to respond to or on your statement, laugh, chuckle or scream, but likely do understand your meaning?

Also, I sometimes understand other meanings associated with their aloof pampered "special attitudes" like acting tyrannical, obnoxious, narrow minded and selfserving that fit into some of their spiels too?

Some of their actions are a bit too wide spread to be only child or 1st born child syndrome, but close? Are they too old for good spankings? :) OOOPS! Not socially acceptable, my bad?
My post meant that mandatory retirement age, and limits on mental function which decrease with age, would not apply to the Master Race...er...government officials.

They're better than that.

You can see that in the way they act.

Daily.

"You can't go to a restaurant...but I can, because I'm the governor!"
"You can't go to a salon...but I can, because I'm speaker of the House!"
"You can't have guns for protection, or a wall for protection...but WE can, because we're Congress!"

Yeah.

They're special, alright.

My post meant that mandatory retirement age, and limits on mental function which decrease with age, would not apply to the Master Race...er...government officials.

They're better than that.

You can see that in the way they act.

Daily.

"You can't go to a restaurant...but I can, because I'm the governor!"
"You can't go to a salon...but I can, because I'm speaker of the House!"
"You can't have guns for protection, or a wall for protection...but WE can, because we're Congress!"

Yeah.

They're special, alright.
Thanks, thought same page. Got it, agree with you.

Back