testtest

Civilian Disarmament Chronicles: The State of Biden’s War on Guns After 18 Months

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
After reading this article I figured it would be a good thing for all 2nd amendment supporters to read and remember when it’s time to vote this midterm.

I think I've said this here before but the left has already won the Culture War.

They won that war when the NEA got control of our schools and parents quit paying attention to what our children were being taught.

This country has seen a progressive slide to the Left since the mid fifties.

I think it's very doubtful that any kind of mass disarmament is going to occur during our lifetimes.

They'll wait till we're gone and tell our grand children ( who have been indoctrinated that guns are evil in our Leftist public schools) to turn them all in and they will.

And by the time that happens the military and the police will be staffed by people who grew up being indoctrinated by the same Leftist public schools and when the government tells them to start confiscating guns from the last few hold outs they'll do it.

i don't have much confidence in our election system anymore. cheat by mail is in full force among other things. i feel that our votes no longer matter. this is the downward spiral. i didn't used to feel this way, but recent events and the political climate here has made me a believer that "we the people" are definitely not in charge.
Honestly, not for sure we the people have ever been in charge. When the peeps were more unified it made the nasty taste more palatable and it appeared we had more control. For those people who are eligible but can't get to the polling place mail in voting is there only option. I try (could due better)to stay informed on my state politics because that is where I see the biggest threat of restrictions. A Federal Court in Ft Worth recently put a stay on the under 21 being unable to have a handgun license or carry outside their home. Judge stated there is not an age limit in the Constitution. The appeal process will continue.

The FBI accosted Mike Lindell ( the pillow guy) in a Hardee’s drive thru in Colorado, questioned him and produced a warrant to take his cell phone because he made public comments about Dominion voting machines.

The FBI accosted Mike Lindell ( the pillow guy) in a Hardee’s drive thru in Colorado, questioned him and produced a warrant to take his cell phone because he made public comments about Dominion voting machines.
Saw that. I thought another individual that was able to buy access, thought he was larger than he was and could possibly pay a price for arrogance. For me as long as people like fluffer get to buy access I don't stand a chance because I am confident we don't see the world the same. Feel the same about anyone that buys access and opens their pie hole. I know there isn't much faith in the system but I don't believe it's that easy to get a warrant. I don't believe your cats would throw you under the bus :)

I will say this and I’m surprised it hasn’t been mentioned already. For awhile now we have as 2nd amendment supporters have been talking about and celebrating how more and more women have been getting involved in the shooting sports, that being said with the situation surrounding Roe V Wade and how much the Republican base has been supporting taking rights away from women and the Democratic base is working hard to support women’s rights in this very contentious decision I will say I’m more than worried that if women get out to vote they may go the democratic route.

I will say this and I’m surprised it hasn’t been mentioned already. For awhile now we have as 2nd amendment supporters have been talking about and celebrating how more and more women have been getting involved in the shooting sports, that being said with the situation surrounding Roe V Wade and how much the Republican base has been supporting taking rights away from women and the Democratic base is working hard to support women’s rights in this very contentious decision I will say I’m more than worried that if women get out to vote they may go the democratic route.
Agree with you 100 percent. I think there will be a large turnout of women voting and the majority I feel will be voting pro choice. This issue will cause ripples in the State elections as well. The Kansas results should have been a wakeup call for November.

Back