testtest

Civilian Disarmament Chronicles: The State of Biden’s War on Guns After 18 Months

I think there are far fewer women who will vote for abortion over their wallets than you suspect. Young women, maybe, but they don't vote. There are always rabid ones, but they are few and far between. I think the media and the democrats very much want abortion and the " Insurrection" to be what the election is about and they will keep beating that drum, but when the Biden administration is so out of touch that they have a party to celebrate how great the Inflation Reduction Act is on the day the stock market drops 1200 points come on. And everyone knows the Inflation Reduction Act is really the climate change act and Joe forgets to sign up for absentee voting and has to fly AF1 back home so he can vote??? Really? He can keep talking about wages increasing until Nancy Pelosi grows a soul, but no one is seeing that. I didn't get a raise. Everything is more expensive and the last time inflation was this bad I was in 5th grade.

As long as the media keeps telling sheep what's important, the sheep will believe them. Don't be sheep. Ya know, what upsets me isn't the fact that the democrats are selectively amnesiacs and forget all the high profile dems who called the Trump presidency illegitimate and all the dems who opposed the electors in that election and the calls for violence against Trump supporters and insist on framing Jan 6 as an insurrection, in which every no Biden supporter is implicit. What makes me mad is that the entire media is complicit in it. Spreading the BS. Every damn thing the dems are now accusing republicans of is stuff they did for 5 straight years now. Why is no one bringing up the complete joke that was the House of Representatives for 4 years ? What about the guy who the FBI had on their payroll who was a Russian informant who just admitted that he lied about the urinating hookers and all the other crap in the Steele Dossier? Why is not a single news outlet talking about that?

I think there are far fewer women who will vote for abortion over their wallets than you suspect. Young women, maybe, but they don't vote. There are always rabid ones, but they are few and far between. I think the media and the democrats very much want abortion and the " Insurrection" to be what the election is about and they will keep beating that drum, but when the Biden administration is so out of touch that they have a party to celebrate how great the Inflation Reduction Act is on the day the stock market drops 1200 points come on. And everyone knows the Inflation Reduction Act is really the climate change act and Joe forgets to sign up for absentee voting and has to fly AF1 back home so he can vote??? Really? He can keep talking about wages increasing until Nancy Pelosi grows a soul, but no one is seeing that. I didn't get a raise. Everything is more expensive and the last time inflation was this bad I was in 5th grade.

As long as the media keeps telling sheep what's important, the sheep will believe them. Don't be sheep. Ya know, what upsets me isn't the fact that the democrats are selectively amnesiacs and forget all the high profile dems who called the Trump presidency illegitimate and all the dems who opposed the electors in that election and the calls for violence against Trump supporters and insist on framing Jan 6 as an insurrection, in which every no Biden supporter is implicit. What makes me mad is that the entire media is complicit in it. Spreading the BS. Every damn thing the dems are now accusing republicans of is stuff they did for 5 straight years now. Why is no one bringing up the complete joke that was the House of Representatives for 4 years ? What about the guy who the FBI had on their payroll who was a Russian informant who just admitted that he lied about the urinating hookers and all the other crap in the Steele Dossier? Why is not a single news outlet talking about that?
“I think there are far fewer women will vote for abortion over their wallets than you suspect.”

👆👆 This 👆👆

While I've been holding back on this thread since it has drifted off and on from direct 2A comments, I have been extraordinarily frustrated seeing our 2A rights being directly tied to and reliant upon a completely unrelated political issue. Right now one side is quickly and successfully ramping up anti 2A efforts, and the other side chooses this time to bring R v W front and center, thereby risking everything about gun rights and many other things.

While I've been holding back on this thread since it has drifted off and on from direct 2A comments, I have been extraordinarily frustrated seeing our 2A rights being directly tied to and reliant upon a completely unrelated political issue. Right now one side is quickly and successfully ramping up anti 2A efforts, and the other side chooses this time to bring R v W front and center, thereby risking everything about gun rights and many other things.
Since I believe I’m the first or only one that has mentioned RvW I have to say I’m not from the “other side” (whatever that means) I was only bringing it up because I do see it as an issue in the upcoming elections. (My Opinion)

Since I believe I’m the first or only one that has mentioned RvW I have to say I’m not from the “other side” (whatever that means) I was only bringing it up because I do see it as an issue in the upcoming elections. (My Opinion)
Keystone, you are absolutely correct, and I am wholeheartedly disappointed that 2A rights now may be decided by folks who rarely vote, but are brought out to vote for this one political issue (r v w). One has nothing to do with the other, but it is clear that the 2A will deteriorate rapidly without a change in the country's leadership.

I was not pointing fingers at you or anyone here...just pointing out my frustration that our amendment will be significantly changed due to unrelated politics. You actually brought up a huge issue that I don't read or hear about anywhere, but what do we all think will happen if the next 3 election cycles go in favor of the pro-choice movement? I'm not saying anything about my opinion on that issue...it is not in my top 20 political issues of importance.

I think the 2A "side" is overlooking the political relevance of R v W, and it could be significant.

Back