testtest

Cleaning Hellcat Pro

Really new to firearms so I would like a good video on cleaning my Hellcat Pro. I have seen many and Obviously YouTube is a place to start just wondering if anyone can share something really good and specific. Lots to select from just hoping someone has something from Springfield Armory. Thanks...David

Really new to firearms so I would like a good video on cleaning my Hellcat Pro. I have seen many and Obviously YouTube is a place to start just wondering if anyone can share something really good and specific. Lots to select from just hoping someone has something from Springfield Armory. Thanks...David
as others have said regarding the manual, and of course, good ole you tube, but for me also, i spray clean all my guns with either one of these...

i spray inside the frame area, getting at the trigger spring, and the back of the frame, where the sear area is...

it helps be rid of "some" of the powdery residue, that can build up.

but that's me, and what i do on ALL my guns.

If you're still looking for a video to watch (books sometimes don't come through the best) I'd recommend this. The Hellcat and the Pro both disassemble the same.
IMG_1785.gif

Back