testtest

Colorado GOP Rep Boebert has firearms backdrop for Zoom. Democrat Reps not happy.

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
She threw the 2A in their face as the swore an oath to uphold The Constitution. Democrat Reps are ot happy.

After seeing pictures of Rep. Boebert's firearms, it is clear that something needs to be said about her reprehensible behavior. There is absolutely no excuse for leaving stock Glock sights on your handgun. Anyone carrying a gun with a plastic field goal symbol attached to the slide needs to be corrected.

She threw the 2A in their face as the swore an oath to uphold The Constitution. Democrat Reps are ot happy.
Yep, they are ot happy at all.......🤣🤣🤣🤣
010CBC24-7E40-4577-9103-4BF36A2F26F8.gif

Last edited:
After seeing pictures of Rep. Boebert's firearms, it is clear that something needs to be said about her reprehensible behavior. There is absolutely no excuse for leaving stock Glock sights on your handgun. Anyone carrying a gun with a plastic field goal symbol attached to the slide needs to be corrected.

Amen, that plastic field goal sucks @ss.

But now that I think about it, didn’t the ‘softened’ curvy field goal end up on the back of the Hellcat?

Just sayin.

It's funny how the left acts like they really fear her because she's into firearms but I think they really fear a strong willed, independent, freethinking patriotic woman!

Candace owens is another strong independent woman that gets a ton a flak for being a freethinker.

Good thing none of those staged looking "home schooled" guns are BB or paintball guns or a teacher may report her?

I think it's sadly hilarious in some ways, constitutionally protected arms are so out of place to some people they attract that much attention? Some people might definitely freak out if USA was modeled more after Sparta than Rome? Male Spartan children at a very young age were trained to be warriors. If remember right Spartan women weren't wimps either. Romans were a very technologically advanced warrior race as well. In many ways way more than Spartans ....Some may also say/think barbaric, cutthroat and ruthless if they studied all their history?
To be honest, in my opinion, the world really hasn't changed much.

Good thing none of those staged looking "home schooled" guns are BB or paintball guns or a teacher may report her?

I think it's sadly hilarious in some ways, constitutionally protected arms are so out of place to some people they attract that much attention? Some people might definitely freak out if USA was modeled more after Sparta than Rome? Male Spartan children at a very young age were trained to be warriors. If remember right Spartan women weren't wimps either. Romans were a very technologically advanced warrior race as well. In many ways way more than Spartans ....Some may also say/think barbaric, cutthroat and ruthless if they studied all their history?
To be honest, in my opinion, the world really hasn't changed much.

The biggest change is that the percentage of people who could never survive on their own, without the help of governments or the " Warrior class" has grown exponentially. The political climate in the US is a direct result of this. So is overpopulation.

And she owned a restaurant based around shooting. Encouraged all her staff (mostly females) to open-carry at work.

The article said she set up the display specifically FOR the zoom meeting, to make a point. Chances are, they live in a safe when not strapped to her body.

It's just a shame she can't carry in-chamber in Congress...can you imagine this on the Senate floor? How awesome would it be???

1613745672064.png

Her background definitely lacked the "cool" factor. With the annual pay a representative receives she need to buy a nice glass front wooden gun cabinet for a better background for zoom meetings. Her background sent the message, I don't know where to put these guns so I'll just lay them here on these shelves. If you're going to display guns, be classy about it.

Her background definitely lacked the "cool" factor. With the annual pay a representative receives she need to buy a nice glass front wooden gun cabinet for a better background for zoom meetings. Her background sent the message, I don't know where to put these guns so I'll just lay them here on these shelves. If you're going to display guns, be classy about it.
Sometimes make due with best of what have at time because of present circumstances?
Cabinet/safe on back order for example? Sometimes never know?

"...With the annual pay a representative receives she need to buy a nice glass front wooden gun cabinet..."

She just started, and with nancy in charge of the House, there's probably some hidden bill, passed in the dark of night, behind closed doors, to withhold all new reps first month pay.

Last edited:
How much you think she’s pulled down so far in the month she’s been in office?

Why are you people mocking her? It is obvious that she placed the guns there to , so to say , give the middle finger to all the anti-gunners that would be on the zoom meeting.

I would be willing to bet she has as good or maybe better gun safes than many of us. There is no way I would just hang a modern firearm on a wall rack nor place modern , working firearms in a glass front display case.

Why are you people mocking her? It is obvious that she placed the guns there to , so to say , give the middle finger to all the anti-gunners that would be on the zoom meeting.

I would be willing to bet she has as good or maybe better gun safes than many of us. There is no way I would just hang a modern firearm on a wall rack nor place modern , working firearms in a glass front display case.
"...It is obvious that she placed the guns there to , so to say , give the middle finger to all the anti-gunners that would be on the zoom meeting."

Absolutely, and it worked as she apparently intended it to. "They" took the bait, hook, line, and sinker. 😎

I'm not mocking her, I'm just saying make your weapons background look like you know how to handle and store the weapons. Look at the background in the picture in post #8 and then look at Boebert's background. Which one presents a picture of "I know my way around weapons."?

If you want to show off your weapons in a background video conference then please use something that makes it look like you're a responsible gun owner. To a liberal her background looks like she's a wacky "Bubba gun nut" with a bunch of guns lying around the house. A little professionalism can go a long way. She's not helping the 2A cause with that background.

I see no problem with displaying rifles in a glass front gun case, that's how I display many of my rifles. The only time they go into my safe with the others is when I'm going to be out of town for an extended period.

I'm not mocking her, I'm just saying make your weapons background look like you know how to handle and store the weapons. Look at the background in the picture in post #8 and then look at Boebert's background. Which one presents a picture of "I know my way around weapons."?

If you want to show off your weapons in a background video conference then please use something that makes it look like you're a responsible gun owner. To a liberal her background looks like she's a wacky "Bubba gun nut" with a bunch of guns lying around the house. A little professionalism can go a long way. She's not helping the 2A cause with that background.

I see no problem with displaying rifles in a glass front gun case, that's how I display many of my rifles. The only time they go into my safe with the others is when I'm going to be out of town for an extended period.
"To a liberal her background looks like she's a wacky "Bubba gun nut"

I'm bettin' that kids running around the backyard with Nerf guns or Super Soaker water pistols are considered as "bubba gun nuts" by the hard-core, anti-2A folks just looking for any excuse to reurgitate their bs.

I don't know the background of the guy in post #8 and if he knows his way around firearms or not, so I see it as just someone who has a fancy, lighted, glass-front gun case.

Just my friendly two cents :)

Last edited:
Back