testtest

Combat Mindset for the Defensive Shooter

I believe mindset is of paramount importance. Recognizing threats and protective cover is a big part of that attitude.
Something not mentioned much is being mentally prepared for being wounded during an altercation.
Many folks stop their defensive operations after being wounded lightly while not being incapacitated.
They just give up.
Many of those who give up are killed.

Many, many people have survived multiple gunshot wounds and continued to fight and continued on to live a long life.
Being hit and leaking does not mean dying.
Another reason to keep first aid equipment at hand and keep a cool head.

I believe mindset is of paramount importance. Recognizing threats and protective cover is a big part of that attitude.
Something not mentioned much is being mentally prepared for being wounded during an altercation.
Many folks stop their defensive operations after being wounded lightly while not being incapacitated.
They just give up.
Many of those who give up are killed.

Many, many people have survived multiple gunshot wounds and continued to fight and continued on to live a long life.
Being hit and leaking does not mean dying.
Another reason to keep first aid equipment at hand and keep a cool head.

I look at all the girls on the Olympics that start crying after a win. They have to hug and kiss to make themselves feel good. I'm thinking to myself...what would they do in a war? No one to hug and kiss you and hold your hand.

Back