testtest

Coming Next Week

southtex

Professional
Founding Member
TRP.jpg
This should arrive at my LGS on Tues, ordered this morning 45acp. Looking forward to taking this to the range on Wed or Thurs and running 100-150 rounds. Does anyone use the Wilson Combat +P magazines and if so what is your opinion. I am thinking of purchasing a few for this pistol.

View attachment 237
This should arrive at my LGS on Tues, ordered this morning 45acp. Looking forward to taking this to the range on Wed or Thurs and running 100-150 rounds. Does anyone use the Wilson Combat +P magazines and if so what is your opinion. I am thinking of purchasing a few for this pistol.
Excellent choice, I have one also. As owner of several .45 & 10mm 1911's, I use all magazine brands in any of my 1911's and have had no problems to date. I've got Wilson, CMC (Chip McCormick, who was bought by Wilson), Colt, Ruger, Springfield Armory, and Kimber. When I go to the range with one or more 1911's, I'll load up several of these 7 or 8 round magazines in the same caliber, and use them all (usually reloading & shooting 200+ rounds). I have yet to have any failures to feed nor any other problems operating this way.

Back