testtest

Coming to Drones near you?

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
General Atomics' Mojave short take-off and landing drone armed with a pair of Dillon Aero DAP-6 Minigun pods shredded several static targets in a first-of-its-kind live-fire demonstration earlier this month.

1713985237049.png

What walks on four legs and can burn you to a crisp? Thermonator, which its Ohio-based manufacturer Throwflame claims is “the first-ever flamethrower-wielding robot dog.

1713985149534.png

The U.S. Marine Corps already explored using robodogs as weapons, mounting a training version of the M72 infantry anti-armor rocket launcher on one of the four-legged automatons.

1713985364879.png

General Atomics' Mojave short take-off and landing drone armed with a pair of Dillon Aero DAP-6 Minigun pods shredded several static targets in a first-of-its-kind live-fire demonstration earlier this month.

View attachment 56526

What walks on four legs and can burn you to a crisp? Thermonator, which its Ohio-based manufacturer Throwflame claims is “the first-ever flamethrower-wielding robot dog.

View attachment 56525

The U.S. Marine Corps already explored using robodogs as weapons, mounting a training version of the M72 infantry anti-armor rocket launcher on one of the four-legged automatons.

View attachment 56527
I need this in my life

I'm sure sometime in the near future you will possibly hear of gang killings or random killings by use of drones. Another scary thought is a crazy serial killer using drones on victims.

Simple recreational drones are currently being modified and used in warfare and it's only a matter of time before it's a domestic issue.

I'm sure sometime in the near future will will possibly hear of gang killings or random killings by use of drones. Another scary thought is a crazy serial killer using drones on victims.

Simple recreational drones are currently being modified and used in warfare and it's only a matter of time before it's a domestic issue.
So…what you’re saying is.. we’ll have background checks, drone waiting period, no drone zones…

What, too soon?

:)

So…what you’re saying is.. we’ll have background checks, drone waiting period, no drone zones…

What, too soon?

:)
No, only firearms will get the blame in drones being used to commit a crime just like they do now where the politicians and leftist overlook the criminals and go immediately to the firearm as the problem and not the criminal as the root cause.

View attachment 56526

View attachment 56525

View attachment 56527
the story does not mention the cost of that particular drone, unless i missed it...

however, an "advance attack" by several of those, would be cost effective if one or a few got destroyed, over say a platoon of our soldiers, weapons, and support.

best to load those drones up with high explosives, and wipe out as much as possible in all directions, for the ground troops and air support to get in and wipe out all after that.

the savings of our troops is worth the destruction the drones can do, in advance.

Ukraine is showing the terrorists what a drone can do. Yemen and Iran as well are using them to great effect. Hamas in Israel as well.
Only a matter of time before someone decides to mimic them and create domestic havoc. I’m sure cartels are eyeballing this as well

Back