testtest

Company at the range

belladonna

Professional
So, Friday is my day off (when they’re not pushing the mandatory overtime on us) and it’s my favorite day to go to the range. I’m better rested and not drag azz tired.
The mister happened to be home and decided that he would join me. I brought my two HKs and loaded all my mags and off we went.

He didn’t shoot 🙄, but I went and got a lane because it was pretty busy. He just wanted to watch. Yeah right…he wanted to look at guns.

After about an hour I wrap it up and come out of the range and what do I see? He is fondling a Glock. A GLOCK!!!
I had to giggle a little. I confess, I handled a few while they had the cabinet open. They are okay, but they feel foreign in my hand. At the end of the day, the mister resisted the urge to buy a Glock, but he did like one in the Military cabinet.

How did I shoot, you might ask? Not great. It’s been a month of life getting in the way, and it showed. I did better with the SK that with the bigger VP9. Tore up the middle a little, but there were lots of fliers🙄😳. No pics today, nothing to be proud of. Maybe next time.

So, Friday is my day off (when they’re not pushing the mandatory overtime on us) and it’s my favorite day to go to the range. I’m better rested and not drag azz tired.
The mister happened to be home and decided that he would join me. I brought my two HKs and loaded all my mags and off we went.

He didn’t shoot 🙄, but I went and got a lane because it was pretty busy. He just wanted to watch. Yeah right…he wanted to look at guns.

After about an hour I wrap it up and come out of the range and what do I see? He is fondling a Glock. A GLOCK!!!
I had to giggle a little. I confess, I handled a few while they had the cabinet open. They are okay, but they feel foreign in my hand. At the end of the day, the mister resisted the urge to buy a Glock, but he did like one in the Military cabinet.

How did I shoot, you might ask? Not great. It’s been a month of life getting in the way, and it showed. I did better with the SK that with the bigger VP9. Tore up the middle a little, but there were lots of fliers🙄😳. No pics today, nothing to be proud of. Maybe next time.
@Annihilator needs to have a very long talk with your man.

Keep us updated on the soon to be ex- Mr Belladonna and his Austrian girlfriend.

IMG_2507.jpeg

Hi Ms. @belladonna,

I'm glad you two got out there in the fresh gunsmoke and lead vapors. It's good for a couple to share in those things. Sorry your mister got distracted. I think fondling an Austrian is grounds for sleeping in the bathtub. ;)

Don't be shy about posting your targets. I put my mediocrity on display all the time. My goal is to make everyone feel good about  their shooting. :LOL:

Thanks for sharing. I also made it to the range today, the second time this week! I'll post up some targets after supper and give everyone a good laugh.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

See, I told you that SK was a nice shooter. I shoot mine better ( out to 25 yards) than I do the full size VP9.

Let him have the Austrians, damn Glock fondler. Keep him away from your HKs. :cool:

Hi Ms. @belladonna,

I'm glad you two got out there in the fresh gunsmoke and lead vapors. It's good for a couple to share in those things. Sorry your mister got distracted. I think fondling an Austrian is grounds for sleeping in the bathtub. ;)

Don't be shy about posting your targets. I put my mediocrity on display all the time. My goal is to make everyone feel good about  their shooting. :LOL:

Thanks for sharing. I also made it to the range today, the second time this week! I'll post up some targets after supper and give everyone a good laugh.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
I didn’t keep the target from the VP9, but this one was the SK. Some kill shots but a lot of spray too. That’ll teach me to go a month without training. 😒
IMG_4155.jpeg

Just remember it’s a carry gun. Combat accuracy is good. Lots of good hits there. The majority are inside the 3 ring. Practice will tighten the groups up for sure.
Thanks. I intend to work on it harder. I’m going to retire at the end of this year and this is my favorite hobby. And carrying is my lifestyle now, so I’ll have more time to dedicate to perfecting my art. 😎😉

Back