testtest

Conceal Holster for Gym Attire

I’m wondering if anyone has recommendations for a good comfortable holster while wearing gym clothes attire?

I have a 9mm Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact and I’d like to start carrying. The problem I have is my daily attire is t shirts and gym shorts or joggers during the colder weather months. When I do wear jeans it’s easier to find a holster that works but having a hard time finding something g for what I explained.

I know there are belly band holsters but not sure I want to go that route.

Any suggestions or anyone in the same predicament?

That’s what I’m afraid of 😂. Any particular one better than the rest?
The ConfortTac brand seems really durable. I've worn a belly band once while MTN biking, but I realized that I'd rather wear my carry piece on my hip while riding so I haven't worn it since.

Here's a couple of online images I've found for reference.

Screenshot_20220628-102139_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20220628-102218_Firefox.jpg

I used two approaches when I was in a similar situation. If the XDM is the only pistol you carry, then I would recommend one of the Sticky Holsters. The Sticky Holsters don't have any clips, but are made of a material that sticks in place when introduced to body heat. I found that the Stick Holster worked well when I wore pants/shorts that could be securely tightened with a drawstring, and when I carried the holster IWB directly against my skin (inside the waistband of my briefs). There are several good video reviews on YouTube.

The approach I liked best involved carrying a pocket-pistol (originally a Ruger LCP II, later replaced by a Ruger LCP Max). I purchased some cargo-style athletic shorts and "Active Wear" style pants from Target and Old Navy. The active wear shorts and pants offered plenty of flexibility for my workouts, and provided me the opportunity to carry a small .380 in a basic pocket holster. I know that many people don't have the budget to buy a new gun and new clothes, so the Sticky Holster may be the better option in those cases. If I remember correctly, Sticky Holsters can be purchased from Amazon for around $30.

I used two approaches when I was in a similar situation. If the XDM is the only pistol you carry, then I would recommend one of the Sticky Holsters. The Sticky Holsters don't have any clips, but are made of a material that sticks in place when introduced to body heat. I found that the Stick Holster worked well when I wore pants/shorts that could be securely tightened with a drawstring, and when I carried the holster IWB directly against my skin (inside the waistband of my briefs). There are several good video reviews on YouTube.

The approach I liked best involved carrying a pocket-pistol (originally a Ruger LCP II, later replaced by a Ruger LCP Max). I purchased some cargo-style athletic shorts and "Active Wear" style pants from Target and Old Navy. The active wear shorts and pants offered plenty of flexibility for my workouts, and provided me the opportunity to carry a small .380 in a basic pocket holster. I know that many people don't have the budget to buy a new gun and new clothes, so the Sticky Holster may be the better option in those cases. If I remember correctly, Sticky Holsters can be purchased from Amazon for around $30.
Thanks! I like the sticky holster idea and may try that. I appreciate it.

What position do you wear it in?

The ConfortTac brand seems really durable. I've worn a belly band once while MTN biking, but I realized that I'd rather wear my carry piece on my hip while riding so I haven't worn it since.

Here's a couple of online images I've found for reference.

View attachment 28502View attachment 28503
10mm, You are welcome to post more pics like the first one here anytime you like...got any pics of her wearing the sticky holster???:devilish:

A colleague has one of these for similar clothing. Says he loves it.

I was looking at it but was worried the gun would stick out too far and be noticeable wearing a t shirt. Has he mentioned anything about that?

A colleague has one of these for similar clothing. Says he loves it.

Nice demo gun :) Looks great for bike riding.

Back