testtest

Concealable Semi-Automatic Handguns: The Top 15 Smallest Pistols

Clearly the "Top" in top 15 is subjective. Probably based on sales numbers. Which is a horrible barometer considering we all know how stupid people are and how marketing influences them.

Most of the pistols on this list you couldn't give me by the way. Just my personal opinion.

I suspect they’re the top sellers for CTD...which, well...'nuff said.

Alternate theory, knowing how CTD operates: they’re their WORST sellers, and they want to generate some interest to move some inventory...
Oh Snap.....
6EA8AAF6-B946-4E5A-AC9F-0E6DFEC6D8E5.gif

Clearly the "Top" in top 15 is subjective. Probably based on sales numbers. Which is a horrible barometer considering we all know how stupid people are and how marketing influences them.

Most of the pistols on this list you couldn't give me by the way. Just my personal opinion.
Spot on, I was curious as to the author and the byline is "BY CTD MARKETING"

By Far the Springfield Armory Hell Cat OSP 9MM is my number one choice of Compact 9MM Pistols for EDC if you don't own one you should consider purchasing one. You are missing out on an awesome accurate and fun to shoot 9mm pistol. 🔫 🇺🇸 💯 %

Looks like a bunch of Democrats ! so much for the so called social distancing ! I don't give a dam about Cheaper Than Dirt s view the HELLCAT IS STILL THE CHOICE HANDGUN OF THE YEAR 2020 BY both THE NRA & Guns & Ammo.
Yes, I concur. They do. I googled oh snap and that’s what popped up. I could give two, well you can use your imagination on the rest, about CTD for what they did. I think the Hellcat is a fine pistol.

Back