testtest

Concealed Carrier Fires Shot in Walmart to Stop Fight

Every class I've taken, the rule is similar to the "four rules of gun safety" - "don't pull the trigger unless you're ready to destroy something".

Don't shoot to wound.
Don't fire warning shots.
Don't even DISPLAY your weapon until you have decided your only choice is to kill an attacker in order to save your own life, or the life of a loved one.

She was probably well intended, but incredibly naive and/or simply stupid to do this. It's this kind of thing that gives all gun owners a black eye.

Edit: regards,
jumpinjoe

My point on this story, yes, she might have meant well, but not a warning shot inside the store, my other point, it was none of her business to get involved, you only draw your weapon if you have to, in YOUR OWN DEFENSE OR A FAMILY MEMBER, not any bystanders, she was not a law enforcement officer, you can’t take the law into your own hands when it comes to others. Sorry, but this is my opinion.

My point on this story, yes, she might have meant well, but not a warning shot inside the store, my other point, it was none of her business to get involved, you only draw your weapon if you have to, in YOUR OWN DEFENSE OR A FAMILY MEMBER, not any bystanders, she was not a law enforcement officer, you can’t take the law into your own hands when it comes to others. Sorry, but this is my opinion.
Agreed, well put.

Agree...Agree...Agree...Many people that carry don't fully understand when they can actually fire their weapon. I feel a small group think when they start to carry they are a protector of mankind.

Back