testtest

Concealed Carry Sweatpants,? There Not Your Ordinary Sweatpants

Hmm... concealed sweatpants matched to a fine pair of $200 Nike ā€œfelony fliersā€ sounds like a bad idea to me...
Remember- what youā€™ve got, the bad guys got ! (a corollary to the olā€™ ā€˜when the enemy is in range so are youā€™ )

I'm not a big sweatpants guy, but I'm glad to see companies offering carry-minded fitness gear. I solved my workout carry problem by wearing cargo shorts with an LCP II in a secured pocket. Cargos meet most gym dress code as long as you're wearing a fabric belt. They also work well for jogging and walking. I'm not the most fashionable guy in the gym, but that's not my goal.

Ok, here you go......concealed carry sweatpants....ok.....not going there...šŸ˜²

lol, I don't see it. defeats the purpose of wearing sweatpants for comfort, if your only edc is a huge p320 then I guess, but there are so many other options for leg day. where in the world would anyone go wearing sweatpants and those toe shoes he's wearing? I'll stick with my Khakis on off days and when I go to the gym, it's called a gym bag, if anyone knows of a major shootout at the YMCA let me know, but I leave mine locked up and workout without any worries, and I'm still here, they do have fanny packs and at the gym they actually work, no-one would judge you there, now wearing it at work. lol

Last edited:
lol, I don't see it. defeats the purpose of wearing sweatpants for comfort, if your only edc is a huge p320 then I guess, but there are so many other options for leg day. where in the world would anyone go wearing sweatpants and those toe shoes he's wearing? I'll stick with my Khakis on off days and when I go to the gym, it's called a gym bag, if anyone knows of a major shootout at the YMCA let me know, but I leave mine locked up and workout without any worries, and I'm still here, they do have fanny packs and at the gym they actually work, no-one would judge you there, now wearing it at work. lol
I don't know what it is, but everytime I hear that particular narrator of the SA spots, I expect him to break into a Slim Jim commercial. I never was a fan of the "sport", but his voice reminds me of Randy Savage when he did the commercials. Just an observation. :)

his voice reminds me of Randy Savage

Ooooooh yEEAAAahhhhh....

For exercise (out of the house - most of my workouts are at home on the rowing machine or elliptical), I have cargo shorts and a cloth duty belt. Summertime, I do 6 miles a day on the mountain bike; 35 miles on Sunday at the C&O Canal. Cycle shorts underneath, lightweight nylon cargos (Columbia, I think) with the belt, and my Alien Gear IWB with the XD-s or Hellcat. Totally invisible, even in an NBA-style tank top jersey.

If I'm in sweats for the night and realize "I gotta run and get...." real quick, the belly band works just fine for a trip to Dollar General or the gas station.

I don't know what it is, but everytime I hear that particular narrator of the SA spots, I expect him to break into a Slim Jim commercial. I never was a fan of the "sport", but his voice reminds me of Randy Savage when he did the commercials. Just an observation. :)
1614630052662.gif

After reading the article, it has become clear to me that I am out of touch with the current sweatpant market. The author states that the concealment sweatpants cost $84, which is apparently less than some Nike sweatpants. I don't buy them often, but I seriously doubt that I've ever paid more than $20 for a pair of sweats in my life. Are normal people really paying close to $100 for a pair of sweatpants these days?

Not for me, but I would like to see more development in this niche. I used to carry in the gym with a CCW fannypack. I always thought the gym would've been a great place to rob people, as the chances of someone going to their car being armed was low. Not to mention when the media was glorifying incel spree shooters. I always thought it was only a matter of time before one of these lunatics targeted a gym to get back at all the "beautiful people".

Back