testtest

conflicted ....but about to graduate from....

acceptance is key or is it teaching the child to be mischievous in a good way :whistle: . None of my sons are expecting, so..............that's good. Enjoy the times and spoils you have! I'll most likely won't even see any of my possible grandkids.........only 1 kid (son, 8th grader, she's a freshman) is dating at this time and the other 5 (1 girl, 4 boys/men) aren't looking for dates for now. Probably won't even be around to see any get married?

thanks all
I am still truly in shock....but yes no matter if boy or girl it will be well loved and taken care of in our charge.
current grand child was shooting 22 neos plinker at 8 yrs old and loving it.

the dad was scared to death when they came over sunday, so much so he had to keep going to the bathroom.
i think he thought i was going to chainsaw him. :unsure:

Consider yourself lucky. I'm still hoping for grandkids and beginning to wonder if it'll ever happen. :(
maybe i can rent one out :ROFLMAO:

we are more parents to her than grand parents, she has lived in our area for 2 years and was forced from her dads house at 17 . yes he is a asssshhhhhat dickhead. i guess we get one fluckup child and he was it . she has been on her own since
love her to death, and she knows she only has to call and we come running.
but the DUDE is different and is slowly accepting that i am not going to let him be a turd or lazy.
funny thing, is his parents are horrible, no contact, nothing.
this time....someone is getting a PONY:eek:

Welcome to the club, Congratulations.
Remember it's your right, no duty as a great grandpa during the child's 3rd year, when all dressed up for that special occasion, (say Easter) get one of those giant Tootsie rolls all warm and gooey, and give it to the lil tike when nobody is watching. :devilish: Everyone will be mad as hell, but it will give them a story to tell the little one after your gone.;)

Back