testtest

Congress Target’s 2nd Amendment for Deletion With Mega Gun Control Wish List

I admit people are shocked and riled up. One of the primary reasons for our God given rights is to prevent tyranny from our government. Currently, our government is trying to trample our rights and they cannot do it without disarming us. We are in fact their enemies, just listen to them.

Constitutional amendments can only be removed by the states. Any existing constitutional amendment can be repealed but only by the ratification of another amendment.

Article V of the US Constitution

Congress may submit a proposed constitutional amendment to the states, if the proposed amendment language is approved by a two-thirds vote of both houses.

Congress must call a convention for proposing amendments upon application of the legislatures of two-thirds of the states (i.e., 34 of 50 states).

Amendments proposed by Congress or convention become valid only when ratified by the legislatures of, or conventions in, three-fourths of the states (i.e., 38 of 50 states).

Constitutional amendments can only be removed by the states. Any existing constitutional amendment can be repealed but only by the ratification of another amendment.

Congress may submit a proposed constitutional amendment to the states, if the proposed amendment language is approved by a two-thirds vote of both houses.

Congress must call a convention for proposing amendments upon application of the legislatures of two-thirds of the states (i.e., 34 of 50 states).

Amendments proposed by Congress or convention become valid only when ratified by the legislatures of, or conventions in, three-fourths of the states (i.e., 38 of 50 states).
The problem here is that the Marxist left doesn't care what the Constitution says. They are hell-bent on changing this country into a totalitarian "utopia" of their design. As Barry O indicated, they view the Constitution as an obstruction rather than a protection.

The American Marxist left (i.e. the Democrats in power) disagree with America as founded. To this end, they believe that any means to achieve their end is acceptable. Protections contained in our system are to be circumvented or ignored because they consider themselves and their dreams too important to be restricted by the rule of law.

The current administration has nothing but contempt for that pesky document called the Constitution. So, they will do everything in their power to get around it. Sad times in which we live.

What happened to my country? I am glad that I am nearing the end because if I had to live the way its going it would be intolerable.
Like you, I am closer to the end than the beginning. I hate to think that my grandkids may be forced to live under such a system. That's why I intend to resist the Marxist left at every turn.

Just because tyranny seems inevitable, that doesn't make it so. Fight for what matters. Vote. Oppose their policies. Be vocal. Expose the Woke religion for what it is. Resist. Educate those who will listen. If we can slow their momentum, we can still save this country.

#2A
Law abiding armed citizens are "good people with a gun"
Armed police officers are "good people with a gun"
FACT: It is always good people with guns stopping these attacks.
FACT: Liberal democrats want to disarm good people with guns.

#2A
Law abiding armed citizens are "good people with a gun"
Armed police officers are "good people with a gun"
FACT: It is always good people with guns stopping these attacks.
FACT: Liberal democrats want to disarm good people with guns.
What really gets me is that the “good guy with a gun” is willing to step in and defend the defenseless, including even those that want to take guns away from the “good guys.” My guess is that the people who get trained up and carry are much different from most people. They are the ones who respond to a call for help rather than take video of it on their phone.

The Constitution is only as good as it’s defenders. Dimwits (and freeloaders) keep electing those who are nominating and appointing justices that can’t define a woman or don’t have an opinion if Natural rights exist.
(We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created…uh, y-y-you know that thing)

We also know Garlick‘ Merland has a yuge chip on his shoulder… getting passed over…twice.

The frantic sitting House is trying another Hail Mary. Meanwhile, a plum-tuckered dimwit heads off to Delaware again after last nights weak tirade, the wild southern border remains open to drugs, guns and criminals. All this after and without a single root-cause mentioned or solution offered.

Before any implementation, watch for the creation of a Root Cause Gun Violence Czar. Not prosecutions, not penalties, certainly not jails,

Hey, Joe-eeee Bay-beeeee...
“…MEGA GUN CONTROL WISH LIST”
- Wish in one hand and **** in the other. See which fills up first.

What really gets me is that the “good guy with a gun” is willing to step in and defend the defenseless, including even those that want to take guns away from the “good guys.” My guess is that the people who get trained up and carry are much different from most people. They are the ones who respond to a call for help rather than take video of it on their phone.
There are those that run to face the fire and those that run away. Those that run away are the first to armchair quarterback often telling tales “what they saw/heard”.
Good Guys With Guns handcuffed and humiliated-
Under the current Admin, the DOJ by Exec Order created a very stringent set of rules to arbitrarily establish a list of officer involved incidents. Dont be surprised if one day soon they will create a Good Guys With Guns watchlist…e.g. Form 4377.

Back