testtest

converting 40 cal to 9mm

https://store.springfield-armory.com/xd-9mm-osp-slide-kit/
Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 1.49.06 PM.png

I was able to stuff 17rounds of 9mm in a 12 round 40 cal mag. don't know if is reliable I saw some videos where it worked fine. also I don't shoot my 40cal alot
It was a well known “hack” during the AWB that if you had a 9mm pistol with a .40 counterpart (Glock 17/22 19/23, M92/96, etc…) to buy a 10rd .40 mag and get another 3-4 rounds of 9mm in it.

I know I can get 16rd of 9mm in a USP40 compact 12rd magazine…

While I didn't do a conversion (barrel or complete upper) on the 1.0 I did buy a longer (5") complete upper that cost nearly as much as a complete firearm. Go for it! My choice would be to get mags fitted for 40s&w/357sig rather than use 9 mags.

I recently bought an optics ready slide for a VP9. While I don't regret it and with the 507C on it is has become my favorite handgun, if I had to do it over I would just buy an optics ready VP9. By the time I bought the slide, the plate and the optic I was only a few hundred less than the new VP9 that comes with the direct mount SMS.

While I didn't do a conversion (barrel or complete upper) on the 1.0 I did buy a longer (5") complete upper that cost nearly as much as a complete firearm. Go for it! My choice would be to get mags fitted for 40s&w/357sig rather than use 9 mags.
Oh yeah. I already bought it. Just trying to see if anyone has it. I wasent gonna sell or get another 9mm. Like someone else susgested. Just trying to get feedback. Thanks for commenting

I recently bought an optics ready slide for a VP9. While I don't regret it and with the 507C on it is has become my favorite handgun, if I had to do it over I would just buy an optics ready VP9. By the time I bought the slide, the plate and the optic I was only a few hundred less than the new VP9 that comes with the direct mount SMS.
If you happy with it. That’s all that matter. Should’ve , could’ve who cares. If you happy with it. This conversion is gonna cost me as much as a new Springfield echelon cause I’m also gettin the holosum. That’s what I want so I’m gonna get it. Thanks bro

Back