testtest

Coolest gun moment in a movie

Surprised nobody posted this little gem from “Sicario”.

Much NSFW language.

Thanks for posting this! I'd seen it listed on Hulu but was never interested in seeing it.

This is from Sicario 2: Day of the Soldado, right? That's what I'm watching. Just started it, only about 10 minutes in and it is AWESOME! :oops: What a great nostalgia movie--remember when we would actually DO this stuff?

And Private Joker as the SecDef? He's come a long way, baby! ;):LOL::love:

Thanks for posting this! I'd seen it listed on Hulu but was never interested in seeing it.

This is from Sicario 2: Day of the Soldado, right? That's what I'm watching. Just started it, only about 10 minutes in and it is AWESOME! :oops: What a great nostalgia movie--remember when we would actually DO this stuff?
And Private Joker as the SecDef? He's come a long way, baby! ;):LOL::love:
The scene I posted is from the first Sicario; a much better, movie than the second, imho.

Emily Blunt isn’t in Day of the Soldado.

Thanks! I'll have to see if I can find that one, too. ;)

But Soldado is AWESOME! :oops:
I'm now about halfway through. Two thoughts:

1. I don't believe I've ever seen a Beretta 93R in a movie before.

2. I'm at a point in the movie where this famous Warren Zevon lyric seems like it might be appropriate:

...But of all the Thompson gunners, Roland was the best.
So the CIA decided, they wanted Roland dead...

Have now watched another 10 minutes. It gets more and more awesome by the minute! :oops:

1. The scene where he meets Angel by ASL is so beautiful I just about cried.
2. Followed by a scene that put me in mind of Robert Vaughn in Bullitt: "I want him written off."
3. Followed by a scene that puts me in mind of Clint Eastwood's The Gauntlet. Looks like maybe that's the road it will be going down. :oops:

Hey, what's that old saying--If you're gonna steal, steal from the best! ;)

Have now watched another 10 minutes. It gets more and more awesome by the minute! :oops:

1. The scene where he meets Angel by ASL is so beautiful I just about cried.
I just realized, that scene reminds me of when Doc and Carol meet the cowboy (Slim Pickens) near the end of The Getaway. ;)

Back