IMG_6159.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_6158.jpeg
    IMG_6158.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6157.jpeg
    IMG_6157.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 39
Did you guys see this one yet? I have no words.

oh...i...have...words...

resign, lose pension, take away any gun permit and NEVER issue ANY gun permit..... and blackballed from ever being ANY sort of LE ever again.

"what if" he had killed someone, in his haste to shoot at nuffin..????

if any of the above, can be (and often is ) done to "one of us"...it SHOULD APPLY to ANYONE ELSE.!!

There was a statement on Pistol forum he had PTSD from his Special Forces time

As a LE trainer lots of fail here as well as the 2 deputies mag dumping into the apartment injuring the home owner.
then maybe perhaps having PTSD is a red flag, or should be..???...and NOT ever allowed to have a gun..???

isn't that on the 4473 form...about "mental illness"..???...this should cover PTSD as well...

to me, that's as bad as a mentally ill person having a gun in his/her hands.

no special favors for those who served in the armed forces, to by pass this, to me.."red flag".

and to further be a galling fact, is that current and former military and current and former cops, CAN HAVE magazines of high capacity, in states that DO NOT ALLOW it for us "normal" people....???

what's up with that BS..??

a former/current cop, a former or current military can HAVE a large cap magazine..??

they ain't NO BETTER than the rest of us.

with the spraying of ammo that i have witnessed, they don't deserve high cap magazines.

That young man was emotionally unsuited for the job, for whatever reason
I've met a few cops ( mostly STL city) who aren't really suited for the job. And a great number of cops who are in desperate need of some realistic training. The problem is, at least around here, that there aren't many people willing to do the job anymore. Thankless, dramatically underpaying and exponentially increased odds of winding up hauled in front of a jury because you had the gall to defend yourself against an armed thug. Who would want a job like that ?
Subsequently the bar has been lowered.

I've met a few cops ( mostly STL city) who aren't really suited for the job. And a great number of cops who are in desperate need of some realistic training. The problem is, at least around here, that there aren't many people willing to do the job anymore. Thankless, dramatically underpaying and exponentially increased odds of winding up hauled in front of a jury because you had the gall to defend yourself against an armed thug. Who would want a job like that ?
the "bar" was lowered here as well..used to be a requirement of a 2 year college degree in law enforcement/criminal justice?.

no more, same thing, hard to get a GOOD/SANE person to be a cop nowadays.

Last edited:

Low pay, lowered hiring standards, highly dangerous job with increased risk of injury or death, increased persecution and prosecution? Thanks, but no thanks. Much as I hate my current job you will not see me signing up for any of that. Let Captain Acorn and his Loose Nut sidekick have at it.

Low pay, lowered hiring standards, highly dangerous job with increased risk of injury or death, increased persecution and prosecution? Thanks, but no thanks. Much as I hate my current job you will not see me signing up for any of that. Let Captain Acorn and his Loose Nut sidekick have at it.
Back when I was working in the city, there were signs all over trying to entice people to sign up. I was encouraged to by a couple cops I knew. I declined. I told them it would be like getting half a paycheck. And I wasn't wrong.

i know and have known some excellent police/troopers/etc
and i have known some that flat scared me at how little they knew and how little they seemed to WANT to learn or know
42k is our deputy start salary , it actually came up from 30k a few years ago
we are understaffed like you would not believe
toss in our county is HUGE and takes forever to get to other side
we have 4 police departments under our county and they are separate from sheriff deputies that patrol everything outside each city limit
we have many people in the county that offer up a house with very very low rent for the deputies and our city police. in really nice homes.

Half of our lounge lizard upper management staff were "acorns". Great at telling us how to do our jobs when they hadn't been real LE for decades. They could put away gallons of coffee everyday though. We had more Lt Colonels, Majors, Commanders and Lieutenants sitting at a desk than we had people working the road during any shift.

I pissed off a bunch of them in a district meeting one day when I suggested that the higher one went up the managerial ladder, the less they should be paid. Didn't get any laughs from them. :p

then maybe perhaps having PTSD is a red flag, or should be..???...and NOT ever allowed to have a gun..???

isn't that on the 4473 form...about "mental illness"..???...this should cover PTSD as well...

to me, that's as bad as a mentally ill person having a gun in his/her hands.

no special favors for those who served in the armed forces, to by pass this, to me.."red flag".

and to further be a galling fact, is that current and former military and current and former cops, CAN HAVE magazines of high capacity, in states that DO NOT ALLOW it for us "normal" people....???

what's up with that BS..??

a former/current cop, a former or current military can HAVE a large cap magazine..??

they ain't NO BETTER than the rest of us.

with the spraying of ammo that i have witnessed, they don't deserve high cap magazines.
First I’m not defending the dude merely sharing what was reported. That said there are different levels of ORSD so the broader brush approach would be like a red flag and go to far.

The 4473 question on 11G specifically asked if you’ve been “adjucated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution “ that’s a far cry from most PTSD.

A women that was raped has PTSD are you suggesting they not be allowed to defend themselves?

There are different levels

Half of our lounge lizard upper management staff were "acorns". Great at telling us how to do our jobs when they hadn't been real LE for decades. They could put away gallons of coffee everyday though. We had more Lt Colonels, Majors, Commanders and Lieutenants sitting at a desk than we had people working the road during any shift.

I pissed off a bunch of them in a district meeting one day when I suggested that the higher one went up the managerial ladder, the less they should be paid. Didn't get any laughs from them. :p
jacksonville florida
circa 95 96 era
nat glover was elected as sheriff
he was a DC guy, real nice and smart ...yes smart
he put deputies names on the cars they took home, hired a bunch of ladies to do the OFFICE biootch stuff and put the captians, LT,s etc back on the street in CARS

created the aviation unit that also transported prisoners for the DOJ,,made major dollars for the city with that
stopped the police snatching people from their cars wild west crap
had the officers walk the beat they patrolled to learn who lived there and fly the flag, once a month
he walked every beat in the city and did others at random during his terms
he created a class for civilians to take for free to learn what all the police had to learn, it was 12 weeks of once a week at different classes and in the field

used drug money to buy firearms for department, created the mounted police for down town
put prisoners to work and fed them bologna for lunch and it you didnt go to work while a prisoner, you sat outside until the others came back from working

crime plummented
then we got the jags and the city fathers turned on him and ran him off,
because he didnt put up with the good ol boy crap and or the crime
now you cant walk through downtown

thats the kind of leaders we need now in charge

First I’m not defending the dude merely sharing what was reported. That said there are different levels of ORSD so the broader brush approach would be like a red flag and go to far.

The 4473 question on 11G specifically asked if you’ve been “adjucated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution “ that’s a far cry from most PTSD.

A women that was raped has PTSD are you suggesting they not be allowed to defend themselves?

There are different levels
first....what is ORSD..???

you can't be using acronyms and expect people to know all of them.

kinda a difference between a woman being sexually assaulted and a rampaging shooting cop at some actual, factual nuts falling from a tree.

but yes, if one is "diagnosed" as PTSD, then that should be a red flag to own a gun...sorry...but we cannot do it for one, and not the other.

the form 4473 needs to be changed, for christ sakes, they ask if we live in the city where our home address is? or if we are going to buy the gun and give it to someone who cannot have a gun....whether we are white, black hispanic, etc,etc....what does color or race got to do with buying a gun, over a mentally unstable (aka) PTSD person..???

"they" the lawmakers, want to take away or guns, i say lets make sure those with PTSD don't get them either, or jobs that require them to have them.

change that 4473 to include this

enough of this BS.....

first....what is ORSD..???

you can't be using acronyms and expect people to know all of them.

kinda a difference between a woman being sexually assaulted and a rampaging shooting cop at some actual, factual nuts falling from a tree.

but yes, if one is "diagnosed" as PTSD, then that should be a red flag to own a gun...sorry...but we cannot do it for one, and not the other.

the form 4473 needs to be changed, for christ sakes, they ask if we live in the city where our home address is? or if we are going to buy the gun and give it to someone who cannot have a gun....whether we are white, black hispanic, etc,etc....what does color or race got to do with buying a gun, over a mentally unstable (aka) PTSD person..???

"they" the lawmakers, want to take away or guns, i say lets make sure those with PTSD don't get them either, or jobs that require them to have them.

change that 4473 to include this

enough of this BS.....
That might be the dumbest thing I've read all day.

Back