testtest

Correct ruling in Florida Stand Your Ground case, but still broke the law.

just by viewing the video, he was not making any threats, and i saw him being attacked.

of course, there can be words that were said by Mr. Casado, but we don't get to hear those.

i am going by the actions of the other 2 guys assaulting him.

now, i thought, that in FL, you didn't need a carry permit..???

what am i not understanding of the other charge?

just by viewing the video, he was not making any threats, and i saw him being attacked.

of course, there can be words that were said by Mr. Casado, but we don't get to hear those.

i am going by the actions of the other 2 guys assaulting him.

now, i thought, that in FL, you didn't need a carry permit..???

what am i not understanding of the other charge?
Florida requires a Concealed Carry Permit for concealed carry outside your home or property. It is not hard to get. We are hoping that the Florida Senate will take up the Constitutional Carry and send it to Governor DeSantis to sign into law. As part of the Florida Concealed Carry Laws that he violated:
  • Florida Places Off Limits to Carrying Concealed: 790.06 (12)
  • (12)(a) A license issued under this section does not authorize any person to openly carry a handgun or carry a concealed weapon or firearm into:
  • 12. Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose.

This was debated during the Kyle Rittenhouse incident, all the internet lawyers saying Kyle Rittenhouse couldn't claim self-defense in court because he committed a felony carrying the AR-15....

The common sense people, with actual experience with Gun and Self-Defense Law, stating Self-Defense is Self-Defense, doesn't matter if there is another crime, he will be prosecuted on the other crimes it does not negate Self-Defense...

My understanding of the Stand Your Ground laws is just to negate the leftist morons going after just people when they defend themselves, abusing the "Duty to Flee" concept used in the law...

Cause you know, a Prosecutor wouldn't try to prosecute some kid running away from his attackers and a mob screaming "get him" and only firing when he had no other choice, as being the attacker in the situation.... ...naw, will never happen...

What do you think a prosecutor would do to a guy that righteously defended himself, was not the aggressor, but didn't turn around and run away before defending himself?

This was debated during the Kyle Rittenhouse incident, all the internet lawyers saying Kyle Rittenhouse couldn't claim self-defense in court because he committed a felony carrying the AR-15....

The common sense people, with actual experience with Gun and Self-Defense Law, stating Self-Defense is Self-Defense, doesn't matter if there is another crime, he will be prosecuted on the other crimes it does not negate Self-Defense...

My understanding of the Stand Your Ground laws is just to negate the leftist morons going after just people when they defend themselves, abusing the "Duty to Flee" concept used in the law...

Cause you know, a Prosecutor wouldn't try to prosecute some kid running away from his attackers and a mob screaming "get him" and only firing when he had no other choice, as being the attacker in the situation.... ...naw, will never happen...

What do you think a prosecutor would do to a guy that righteously defended himself, was not the aggressor, but didn't turn around and run away before defending himself?
I agree. They may charge him with illegal possession or unlawful use of a weapon, but self defense is self defense.

Back