testtest

Couldn't resist. New plinker!

ddeuce22

Professional
So, I ran by an LGS on lunch break near my office on Friday looking for mags for the new Beretta I had just picked up a day or two earlier.
Just happened to see this out of the corner of my eye and I have been looking for one locally on and off for a few months now. Super excited about this one.

Normally i'd space my purchases out a bit more but I didn't want to leave it on the shelf, and I start a new job next Monday that came with a very nice salary bump so I treated myself. Wish it was 9mm, but alas I do not have a spare 3k to burn on another gun at the moment, so she will have to do!!

PXL_20230325_052912607.jpg

InkedPXL_20230325_053705057.jpg

So, I ran by an LGS on lunch break near my office on Friday looking for mags for the new Beretta I had just picked up a day or two earlier.
Just happened to see this out of the corner of my eye and I have been looking for one locally on and off for a few months now. Super excited about this one.

Normally i'd space my purchases out a bit more but I didn't want to leave it on the shelf, and I start a new job next Monday that came with a very nice salary bump so I treated myself. Wish it was 9mm, but alas I do not have a spare 3k to burn on another gun at the moment, so she will have to do!!

View attachment 38066

View attachment 38067
Nice !
.22 MP5’s are fun.

I did an SBR NFA stamp on my .22 pistol and went suppressed as well

01429A50-B751-40AD-9012-565DC5708375.jpeg

View attachment 38066

View attachment 38067
Hkparts.net has lots of goodies for them.
I did a $49 top rail mount to attach a red dot sight

View attachment 38066

View attachment 38067
Absolutely awesome!(y):cool:

View attachment 38066

View attachment 38067
Great buy. You are going to love it! I bought one of these a month or so ago and it’s almost all I’ve been shooting. I have 2000 rounds through it. It is unbelievably accurate. You can easily shoot a 1 inch group with it at 25 yds. I put the Century pic rail on mine and have a Primary Arms SLX-1 mounted on it.

Congratulations, I think you'll be happy with your HK.

I was intrigued with the MP-5 like styling and picked up one last year. It has been probably the most reliable 22LR rifle that I have. It shoots everything, and for a 22LR that's saying something.

In fact I just picked up two more genuine HK magazines at Magshack last week. They can be hard to find and they had them a good price.

Great buy. You are going to love it! I bought one of these a month or so ago and it’s almost all I’ve been shooting. I have 2000 rounds through it. It is unbelievably accurate. You can easily shoot a 1 inch group with it at 25 yds. I put the Century pic rail on mine and have a Primary Arms SLX-1 mounted on it.

Ya I saw that HK parts website. That's trouble lol. Super excited about this one.

Congratulations, I think you'll be happy with your HK.

I was intrigued with the MP-5 like styling and picked up one last year. It has been probably the most reliable 22LR rifle that I have. It shoots everything, and for a 22LR that's saying something.

In fact I just picked up two more genuine HK magazines at Magshack last week. They can be hard to find and they had them a good price.
Luckily they had the HK mags in stock, I grabbed 3, they were $36/each. Heard they were difficult to find so I didn't take any chances.

Back