testtest

Covid 2023

yotehtr

Custom
Welp, tested positive for covid, called the doctors office. Told them that I tested positive and wanted to know the protocol. They said that they didn't know & would have to call me back.
An hour later they called back, said to treat it as a variation of the flu. No quarantine, no meds given, go out in public as you wish.
Thinking back to 2020, life was good, gas was $1.13 a gal, the economy was the best in years, we had money saved, and our great President had an approval rating over 70%. Then the covid virus was "accidentally" released. The intire Country shut down, and we got this sh*t show.

Welp, tested positive for covid, called the doctors office. Told them that I tested positive and wanted to know the protocol. They said that they didn't know & would have to call me back.
An hour later they called back, said to treat it as a variation of the flu. No quarantine, no meds given, go out in public as you wish.
Thinking back to 2020, life was good, gas was $1.13 a gal, the economy was the best in years, we had money saved, and our great President had an approval rating over 70%. Then the covid virus was "accidentally" released. The intire Country shut down, and we got this sh*t show.
Trump’s approval rating was never over 50%. https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198...ext=Line graph.,during his presidency was 41%.

Additionally, gas prices hit an all time low in 2020 at the height of the lockdown.

So much for revisionist history…

Beyond that, it sucks you have COVID. Get better.

Sorry to hear that, but as we are now aware it's not as serious as the so called experts lead us to believe,

I always found it suspicious that the routine annual flu season seemed to all but disappear during the 'demic'.

To this date I firmly believe that the cccp crud was the annual flu and could be avoided by observing the normal flu precautions. My wife and I were in the group that the who, the cdc, the nih and dr. falsie said "must wear a mask" and "get the shot" and boosters. We independently decided not to get the experimental chemical. We seldom wore a mask, met a lot of crazy Nancys that way.

We practiced "safe distancing", washed our hands constantly and used sanitizer. Then near the end of the 'demic', we both came down with it. The symptoms were mild like the annual flu and over in less than a week. My trust in medical experts, scientists and politicians changed forever.

gas was $1.13 where you are back then..??

i ain't seen that low a price on gas since God walked on water.

i find it "funny" your doctor said what he said.

here, our Attorney General got hit with it, and he was told to quarantine.

COURTS

Neronha alerts court to COVID symptoms, says he can't appear​

Katie Mulvaney
Providence Journal

PROVIDENCE – Attorney General Peter F. Neronha alerted the Superior Court on Thursday that he had been exposed to COVID and would not be able to comply with an order to appear Friday due to a doctor’s recommendation that he quarantine.

Trump’s approval rating was never over 50%. https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx#:~:text=Line graph.,during his presidency was 41%.

Additionally, gas prices hit an all time low in 2020 at the height of the lockdown.

So much for revisionist history…

Beyond that, it sucks you have COVID. Get better.
There are various "approval ratings" polls. Yours says Trump was never over 50%. He was never near 70%, but Rasmussen has his peak at 59% in January 2017, and he had a LOT of time at or over 50%. Biden's high mark, 55%, was reached in May 2021, dropped below 45% by August, hit a nadir of 37% in July 2022, and hasn't been above 45% for too many days since.

Trump was President every single day of 2020, when gas was $1.13.

So much, as you say, for "revisionist history." ;)

1702154664764.png

Attachments

• 1702154664798.png
    1702154664798.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 28
There are various "approval ratings" polls. Yours says Trump was never over 50%. He was never near 70%, but Rasmussen has his peak at 59% in January 2017, and he had a LOT of time at or over 50%. Biden's high mark, 55%, was reached in May 2021, dropped below 45% by August, hit a nadir of 37% in July 2022, and hasn't been above 45% for too many days since.

Trump was President every single day of 2020, when gas was $1.13.

So much, as you say, for "revisionist history." ;)

View attachment 48369
Yes, he was President for all of 2020; never claimed otherwise.

However, it was the lockdown—and people not driving—that led to a glut in supply and historically low prices…not anything Trump did.

gas was $1.13 where you are back then..??

i ain't seen that low a price on gas since God walked on water.

i find it "funny" your doctor said what he said.

here, our Attorney General got hit with it, and he was told to quarantine.

COURTS

Neronha alerts court to COVID symptoms, says he can't appear​

Katie Mulvaney
Providence Journal

PROVIDENCE – Attorney General Peter F. Neronha alerted the Superior Court on Thursday that he had been exposed to COVID and would not be able to comply with an order to appear Friday due to a doctor’s recommendation that he quarantine.
Hannibal, Mo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231209_144822_Calendar.jpg
    Screenshot_20231209_144822_Calendar.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 36
According to Energy Information Administration https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epmr_pte_nus_dpg&f=m average gas price during the lock down in 2020 was 1.84, 1,87 thereabouts; not 1.13. Understand this is an average so your particular location may have been lower/higher. Interestingly, the month that GW left office the average was lower at 1.78.

I was hit hard by Covid in Jan of 2022, and I think I caught it from one of my students though impossible to tell for sure (her dad died of it). Anyway, was in the hospital for nine days with 95% invasive double pneumonia and a heart attack. Came very close to being put on the respirator which is a last resort. It took months to recover completely. I've had it twice since then and it was basically cold/flu symptoms. My main gripe is that no one has been held accountable for the release of the virus from the lab whether it be our guys or theirs or both. Ironic: our Covid tests are made in China.

I was hit hard by Covid in Jan of 2022, and I think I caught it from one of my students though impossible to tell for sure (her dad died of it). Anyway, was in the hospital for nine days with 95% invasive double pneumonia and a heart attack. Came very close to being put on the respirator which is a last resort. It took months to recover completely. I've had it twice since then and it was basically cold/flu symptoms. My main gripe is that no one has been held accountable for the release of the virus from the lab whether it be our guys or theirs or both. Ironic: our Covid tests are made in China.
The Lovely Mrs. Snake and I both came down with weird colds somewhere about then, or maybe in the late fall or early winter of 2019, I don't remember. It was before all the masking and social distancing hysteria, I remember that. Whatever it was, it lasted longer and was slightly more miserable than a common cold, but not as bad as a typical case of flu. Was it Covid? Maybe, maybe not, I have no idea.

It's now generally recognized that improper medical treatment killed at least as many people as the actual Covid did. But hey, we were all groping around in the dark in those days.

1702156547210.png

1702156571275.png

1702156610962.png

sheesh..here it never went that low.

i cannot recall it going below $2.00, since decades ago when it went over $2.00
I filled up for $.92/gallon in Baraboo, WI in 2020. Our state taxes/gallon are pretty middle-of-the-road. IL just south of me is always $.40-60/gallon higher due to local state taxes. location, location, location...

Hope you get better soon my friend,as for Covid and jabs me or Kate haven't had a single 1 and been fine,no flu coughs colds or anything,Kate is on regular meds for Epilepsy and Prolactinoma bless her,we have family who have have all the jabs and bang on about "you must have all the jabs" and been ill with coughs colds and flu,fine and healthy as we are thank you very much

I filled up for $.92/gallon in Baraboo, WI in 2020. Our state taxes/gallon are pretty middle-of-the-road. IL just south of me is always $.40-60/gallon higher due to local state taxes. location, location, location...
like here in New England...always higher prices on everything, which of course too means taxes

location, location, location

once in a great while, there may be a radio station that'll have some sort of low gas price day, like for $1.00 per gallon, but you can only get 5 gallons.... and too, only for like a couple of hours. and no going back for more, they jot down plate numbers.

Back