testtest

Covid 2023

Its called Viral Attenuation, as the virus mutates it weakens and becomes less lethal.

I saw a news article about a new COVID vaccine that is conventional based, and not the new MRNA type of vaccine. That may have potential and be safer, but of course anything that contradicts the narrative the MRNA vaccine was totally effective and completely safe somehow seems to just get buried and not heard of again.
Absolutely right.

New COVID Variant Spreading in US, but Risk Is Low: Experts

Compared to Eris, BA.2.86 has a significantly lower growth efficiency, meaning that it is less capable of replicating itself in the human bodies.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/healt...reading-in-us-but-risk-is-low-experts-5537404?

I saw a news article about a new COVID vaccine that is conventional based, and not the new MRNA type of vaccine.

Novavax

Still not getting it since its best to build up natural immunity, and vaccinate against the serious stuff (i.e. pneumonia) that Covid opens the door to.

Get a pneumonia vaccination.

It is a class 1 felony to falsify a death certificate. I doubt medical professionals would want to take that chance.
A friend lives in England and his wife works in a Nursing home as a carer,when covid broke they had 3 old dears pass away,2 from heart attacks and 1 from cancer,the paramedics put the cause of death for all 3 as covid,they were told all care home deaths are covid,that way there is no post mortem and cremated within 3 days,so no way for the relatives to prove otherwise,just another way of fixing the death figure to suit the agenda.

Absolutely right.

New COVID Variant Spreading in US, but Risk Is Low: Experts

Compared to Eris, BA.2.86 has a significantly lower growth efficiency, meaning that it is less capable of replicating itself in the human bodies.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/healt...reading-in-us-but-risk-is-low-experts-5537404?

Novavax

Still not getting it since its best to build up natural immunity, and vaccinate against the serious stuff (i.e. pneumonia) that Covid opens the door to.

Get a pneumonia vaccination.
Have you ever looked up U.S. patents for Influenza and pneumonia vaccinations ❓

You may be surprised and shocked❓

A friend lives in England and his wife works in a Nursing home as a carer,when covid broke they had 3 old dears pass away,2 from heart attacks and 1 from cancer,the paramedics put the cause of death for all 3 as covid,they were told all care home deaths are covid,that way there is no post mortem and cremated within 3 days,so no way for the relatives to prove otherwise,just another way of fixing the death figure to suit the agenda.
Oh you wacky conspiracy theory guy you.

Welp, tested positive for covid, called the doctors office. Told them that I tested positive and wanted to know the protocol. They said that they didn't know & would have to call me back.
An hour later they called back, said to treat it as a variation of the flu. No quarantine, no meds given, go out in public as you wish.
Thinking back to 2020, life was good, gas was $1.13 a gal, the economy was the best in years, we had money saved, and our great President had an approval rating over 70%. Then the covid virus was "accidentally" released. The intire Country shut down, and we got this sh*t show.
Get better my friend

It's pretty interesting that Sweden never did any lockdowns at all, and basically told everyone to treat it like the flu from the outset - if you feel sick, stay home. They combined that with a very good public education campaign to spread awareness about symptoms, and who the at-risk populations were, and pretty much left it at that. They fared no worse than neighboring countries who enacted all sorts of draconian measures. And what a surprise - their economy didn't suffer the same way either, except in the ways that it was affected by international factors affecting the economy as a whole.

Last edited:
It is a class 1 felony to falsify a death certificate. I doubt medical professionals would want to take that chance.
It depends on the state. In AZ, ARS #13-2407: Falsification of a Public Record is a Class 6 felony. A Class 6 felony is the least severe class of felony in the state of Arizona. Convictions generally come with between 4 months and 2 years in prison, though some factors can increase the sentence to up to 6 years. Class 6 felonies may also be charged or treated as misdemeanors.

It may be charged as a Class 4 felony. ARS #13-2702 is the Arizona statute defining a perjury crime. People commit this offense when they make either a false sworn statement or a false unsworn declaration regarding a material issue and do so while believing the statement/declaration is false. A violation of a Class 4 felony may be punishable by almost four years in state prison.

A "medical professional" making hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars from big pharma (or the US government) may be willing to risk it when the penalty is not severe.

Last edited:
It depends on the state. In AZ, ARS #13-2407: Falsification of a Public Record is a Class 6 felony. A Class 6 felony is the least severe class of felony in the state of Arizona. Convictions generally come with between 4 months and 2 years in prison, though some factors can increase the sentence to up to 6 years. Class 6 felonies may also be charged or treated as misdemeanors.

It may be charged as a Class 4 felony. ARS #13-2702 is the Arizona statute defining a perjury crime. People commit this offense when they make either a false sworn statement or a false unsworn declaration regarding a material issue and do so while believing the statement/declaration is false. A violation of a Class 4 felony may be punishable by almost four years in state prison.

A "medical professional" making hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars from big pharma (or the US government) may be willing to risk it when the penalty is not severe.
Especially when there's no way to prove it and no will to enforce it if there was.

Back