testtest

Crazy ideas that will make our world more dangerous.

Recusant

Hellcat
Hey Anni, did you guys banish Rachel Maddow from living on Mars? She must be from another planet because she certainly has alien ideas. Perhaps there's a station on Pluto that would give her a time slot when its signal can't reach Earth. In this segment Rachel Maddow reports on several innovative initiatives infringements around the U.S. that attempt to work around infringe on the legal protections of gun makers to address the uniquely American problem of gun violence happening uniquely in Democratic run cities. Hope most of you can stomach the 4.44 minutes it takes to watch this video, but if nothing else read the comment section at the bottom. Seems lots of other people across the country think this lady is crazy.

Note: I crossed out their words and inserted my own as to reflect reality! ;)

Democrats get creative in effort to infringe on our gun rights!

Last edited:
She was/needs banished from lots of places….I won’t say to much more or I may get into trouble here if you follow what I mean….😬

Can someone please breakdown these ideas for me? I can't watch the video. I hate that guy.
Same old stuff. Saying the Gun manufactures can't be sued due to federal law passed by Republicans a while back.
NY just introduced bill to allow Gun manufactures to be sued if their product were used in a crime, and as she put it "much the same way tobacco can be sued due to the deaths it causes".
I think in tobacco's case, it was because they lied when they claimed it didn't cause health issues, and also that it wasn't addictive when in fact they added ammonia and other additives to make it even more addictive. These cases relied on internal memos and documents proving they knew both were lies.
They still sell tobacco products today and people are still dying from its effects, yet I don't see continuous lawsuits. My stepsister just passed away from cancer caused by her smoking, as previously did my father (57 years old) and both grandfathers. They knew it was unhealthy, but they enjoyed it and kept smoking. No one from my family even considered suing tobacco companies, even if we could prevail, which would have been highly unlikely.

Same old stuff. Saying the Gun manufactures can't be sued due to federal law passed by Republicans a while back.
NY just introduced bill to allow Gun manufactures to be sued if their product were used in a crime, and as she put it "much the same way tobacco can be sued due to the deaths it causes".
I think in tobacco's case, it was because they lied when they claimed it didn't cause health issues, and also that it wasn't addictive when in fact they added ammonia and other additives to make it even more addictive. These cases relied on internal memos and documents proving they knew both were lies.
They still sell tobacco products today and people are still dying from its effects, yet I don't see continuous lawsuits. My stepsister just passed away from cancer caused by her smoking, as previously did my father (57 years old) and both grandfathers. They knew it was unhealthy, but they enjoyed it and kept smoking. No one from my family even considered suing tobacco companies, even if we could prevail, which would have been highly unlikely.
I have been smoking since I was 10 or 11 years old. I knew long before I smoked my first cigarette that it was dangerous and could kill me. Somehow suing RJ Reynolds for my own stupidity just doesn't seem, I don't know, fair. ;)

I have been smoking since I was 10 or 11 years old. I knew long before I smoked my first cigarette that it was dangerous and could kill me. Somehow suing RJ Reynolds for my own stupidity just doesn't seem, I don't know, fair. ;)
Yup, I feel the same Bob. I smoked for about 15 years before giving it up. I never enjoyed it. Now drinking was another matter entirely :), unfortunately, I had to give that up due to health concerns. Observed 10 years sobriety this past July 1st.

Yup, I feel the same Bob. I smoked for about 15 years before giving it up. I never enjoyed it. Now drinking was another matter entirely :), unfortunately, I had to give that up due to health concerns. Observed 10 years sobriety this past July 1st.
Congratulations brother. :)

Back